Could we have more emoticons?

Do what I do, just use EB's. ;)

We don't mind if members do it, and you are a member so it's all good. Personally I keep a separate folder for image/emoticons I post up regularly, but I'm pretty weird that way.

I've sometimes thought I'd like to have more, tho have no idea how difficult it is to add more gracefully to the editor. Emphasis on the "gracefully".

I really want a *good* angelic "who, me?" kind of one, and a cheshire cat one. ;)

Adding more is trivial, choosing good ones infinitely less so. If someone finds a set they like, let the populace know in Site Feedback and we'll take it from there.

Dunno if I'd want to add a whole "set". I mean, I know every emoticon has its fans or it wouldn't exist in the first place, but too many to sift through are as much of a pain as too few, in my book. Wouldn't mind having another 5 or 10 really useful ones tho.

Maybe we should delegate Digi as chairman of an ad-hoc committee to start a thread, suggest possibilities, come to consensus, and report back. I mean, when you have a world-renowned expert available, you ought to take advantage of that, right? :smile:

Actually, it would be nice to have a new, or at least a second, laughing emoticon.
The actual one looks too sardonic.

Some ones I think could be used a bit --

beating_dead_horse.gif

cheerleader.gif

slap.gif

nod.gif

mystery.gif

This is B3D, guys, let's not dwelve too far into the pictorial expressionism territory. ;)

The emoticons Ratchet proposed are the type of emoticons that would fit the site. Read simple.

Also this one:

thumbsup.gif

But first, what about a few colour schemes to choose from? At least one resmbling the old board? PLEASE!

I love that one XXX, but I hate Geo's :bleh:...too huggy/feely. :???:

bleh2.gif
is the true :bleh: and
yep.gif
is the proper :yep: ;)

Also, consider the ever popular
popcorn4jj.gif

This is B3D, guys, let's not dwelve too far into the pictorial expressionism territory. ;)

The emoticons Ratchet proposed are the type of emoticons that would fit the site. Read simple.

Ratchet's emoticons are really cool. I
heart.gif
the
runaway.gif

Back