runaway.gif

I love that one XXX, but I hate Geo's :bleh:...too huggy/feely. :???:

bleh2.gif
is the true :bleh: and
yep.gif
is the proper :yep: ;)

Also, consider the ever popular
popcorn4jj.gif

Oh. Oh my. Yes, the Minnesota delegate seconds the popcorn one. You're right on the :bleh:, but I thot we were limited to the "new smilies" on that page.

Also this one:

thumbsup.gif

Well, a yellow one, anyway.

But first, what about a few colour schemes to choose from? At least one resmbling the old board? PLEASE!

Huh? You mean for the whole board? Not now, I think, and wrong thread! [Geo reaches for sacred salmon of correction. . . ]

There are exactly four I want:

emot-v.gif

emot-psyduck.gif

emot-iiam-1.gif

emot-ms.gif

They're so useful! I will provide examples of the proper use of each.

"NV30 is supposedly eight pipes, but the synthetic fillrate tests do not support this.
emot-iiam-1.gif
"
"Oh, NV30 is actually 4x2.
emot-ms.gif
"

Stupid six image limit. Psyduck is for "what the hell is this thread" and :v: is for sarcasm/irony. It's just so happy!

Oh. Oh my. Yes, the Minnesota delegate seconds the popcorn one. You're right on the :bleh:, but I thot we were limited to the "new smilies" on that page.
Yeah, the popcorn is good too, specially for long threads with yes/no/yes/no/...
popcorn4jj.gif

They mystery one is so appropriate as are the cheerleaders and beating of a dead horse...

This one might be fun too:

:naughty: -
naughty.gif

banana.gif

Please, could someone expain WTF the dancing bannana thing all about?

PEANUT BUTTA JELLAYYYY PEANUT BUTTA JELLAYYYYY PEANUTBUTTAJELLYWITABASEBALLBAT!!!! PEANUTBUTTAJELLYWITABASEBALLBAT!!!!
...couldn't help myself :oops:

at great risk to my personal pride... http://www.rage3d.com/board/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001
I made the "New Smilies" set and would be willing to put them (or some of them) herehttp://www.rage3d.com/board/misc.php?do=getsmilies&editorid=vB_Editor_001

these are awesome. they are perhaps the nicest minimalist smilies i have EVER seen. sooner the better, Rys! :love:

We just added a bunch of new ones, though there is some replication and quite a mess of them now

here are some of the new ones:
:yep2::smile2::sly:;):runaway:;)

Back