condemned erasing my saved games!

i noticed today that when i went to play condemned, i wasn't on the last level i had saved on (chapter 10, the last part of the game). and so today, i had to play back to where i was, and now i went to save my checkpoint, and instead of saving over the old file, it just erases the old file and doesn't save my game at all!

what the hell is going on here? i just deleted my last 3 save points by trying to save my game!

Do you have two profiles on your 360? Sounds like to me your starting the game up before the correct profile is fully loaded. Whenever you go into a game and your saves aren't loaded up. DO NOT start a new game, it'll automatically overwrite your old saves. Turn off the system, and power-on your 360 to the dashboard(by pressing the eject button, or the media center button on your remote). Let your profile load up and then start the game. Your save games should then appear. This happened to me in COD2 and I quickly did the above and all my saves were there.

This has happened to me as well. When the Xbox 360 is not connected to electricity the system time is reset to launch date. Not a big deal if you have Live, as it automatically sets the correct time for you. Condemned's file saving system uses the date each save was created. When the time on the Xbox 360 is earlier than that of the saved game you will see that your progress on Condemned has seemed to dissapear. For me the saves where down at the bottom of the checkpoint list. If you keep your 360 plugged, time will progress normally and you wont see this error again.

ahh, i see now. kind of sucks they didn't put some kind of battery back up for the time and date. i could see this becoming a problem for people that aren't signed up with xbox live.

Back