Coffee and thinking

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
I'm absorbing info like a SOB after 6 coffees.
I can't do it without coffee.

It's like I've become smart after drinking all that coffee.

I'm a bit of a coffee addict myself.
Energy drinks dont cut it for me anymore :oops:
Not even the 24oz with 320~ caffiene, I'm all about the full blown coffee with like 400-500 mg of caffiene (starbucks= teh strong coffee)
The place I get it from also has a few good baristas that know what to put it so it won't taste like ass :smile:

I'm a bit of a coffee addict myself.
Energy drinks dont cut it for me anymore :oops:
Not even the 24oz with 320~ caffiene, I'm all about the full blown coffee with like 400-500 mg of caffiene (starbucks= teh strong coffee)
The place I get it from also has a few good baristas that know what to put it so it won't taste like ass :smile:

:oops: Sounds like you need to lay off on the caffeine for a few months for your body to get...unused to it, and then get blasted with smaller amounts again. :p

"Coffee was only a way of stealing time that should by rights belong to your slightly older self."
... Terry Pratchett. "Thud".

I drank too much coffee for years (10 cups a day or so), a while ago I reduced it to 2 cups in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I feel much better now.

:oops: Sounds like you need to lay off on the caffeine for a few months for your body to get...unused to it, and then get blasted with smaller amounts again. :p
Heh, energy drinks have never really done much for me even when I first really got into them, just a small boost.
Compared to a cup of coffee it's nothing for me and a venti (24oz) of starbucks with 500~mg of caffeine cost 1.85 vs 2.80~ for a 24oz energy drink with about 300 mg of caffeine.
Though of course you dont get all the vitmins that energy drinks have and energy drinks are supposed to be able to last longer (cuz the vitamin b I think?) and have less of a "crash"
Oh and I'm starting to get used to venti coffees, the first few weeks of getting them(almost every day) I used to get pretty insane and now it's still pronounced but I dont "tweak" out as much.

I drank too much coffee for years (10 cups a day or so), a while ago I reduced it to 2 cups in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. I feel much better now.

Likewise, though I've stopped drinking coffee in the afternoons altogether, otherwise I just lay awake at night with my brain going round in circles.

Likewise, though I've stopped drinking coffee in the afternoons altogether, otherwise I just lay awake at night with my brain going round in circles.
As opposed to the room going round in circles because of another kind of drink?

Caffeine is a stimulant which can accelerate beta waves in the brain. I would suggest tea though, because it not only accelerates beta, but alpha as well due to L-theanine. Did I also mention tea has a far superior taste and quality? Well, I just did, so there.

Caffeine is a stimulant which can accelerate beta waves in the brain. I would suggest tea though, because it not only accelerates beta, but alpha as well due to L-theanine. Did I also mention tea has a far superior taste and quality? Well, I just did, so there.

From the little I remember about that brain wave stuff, aren't alpha waves a measure of brain activity when resting? What good is that then - does it mean tea makes your mind buzz when you are trying to get some sleep? I hate it when that happens.

Tea is a ladies drink. Coffee is for men.

Back