cod 2 pc version with xbox 360 controller

scooby_dooby said:
It's Elder Scrolls.

In 2001 Elder Scrolls launched on XBOX1, it set the bar for a huge expansive worlds, hundreds of hours of gameplay, and it's disc size 3.1GB remained above average for the 4 years to follow.

If last gen was any indication, Morrowind will hold up throughout this generation as one of the largest most expansive games on the console. And the majority of games, even 4 years later, will be~70-80% of the size.

Uhhh, what? Lets see, Morrowind on the PC came on a whopping 1 CD, its only a 600MB download. Where in the world does 3.1GB come from? I have no clue, I have around 500MBs of textures and another 300MB of new worlds installed for Morrowind on PC and its not even near that.

Now, possibly now, since every NPC has full voices and such, but still. If the first half of your post is any inducation you have no clue.

So you downloaded a pirated copy of Morrowind and you're using that to say that I have no clue? Buy the retail version then talk to me.

http://www.torrentspy.com/search.asp?query=morrowind
Look at that! 3 versions of elder scrolls, the ripped one you downloaded at 600mb, another ripped one at 1.4GB, and another ripped version at 2.81 GB...

Here you go buddy:
http://www.fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=43604

The XBOX version is 3.1 GB - thx for coming out.

btw: if you rip the audio, video and music out of any game this gen, they're prtty much ALL < 1GB , the actual GAME files are tiny. It's audio and video that take up most of the space.

If you 'had a clue' you'd realize you did nothing but show us all you like to steal games and not pay for them, and referring to the RIPPED size of a game is meaningless. What would oblivion be if you ripped it? Exactly. We don't know.

Textures take quite a bit of space too. But anyway, does anyone here know how I can get CoD2 to work with a 360 controller?

Regarding the XB360 controller, the lastest version of the DirectX SDK specifically mentions support added for the XB360 controller. Hopefully, more PC games will begin to support it.

Perhaps games can be patched to provide direct support for it with having to use a "hacked" software solution?

If your looking for just any game to use the controller on there's alot of PC games with built in analog controller support.
Trackmania Sunrise
King Kong (demo)
Psychonauts
Are a few off the top of my head. I use the PS2 controller for these all the time.

Oh yeah I know, I have been playing Halo with it as that lets me bind everything right. Psychonouts, and most other games I have tried, won't let me bind the Z axis triggers to gamepad buttons but I get around that with JoyToKey. However, I have absoultly no gamepad functionality in CoD2 so I am interested in any tips to get this working.

jvd said:
Hey guys . I've been playing this game with both keyboard / mouse and xbox 360 usb controller .

The controller is great. Its a little more akward as you have to use two analog sticks for movement and aiming but the game is just as enjoyable and i can actually pick off bad guys using the rifles quite easly .

I think this is going to be one of the big games for the xbox 360 . The battles are extremely intense and the demo doesn't do the game justice

Where did you get an xbox 360 controller?

Back