Cardiologist appt today, bleh.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Voudoun over at EB reminded me I have a cardiologist appointment today, ugh. I'm a year or two overdue for one, and I made the appointment when his niece had a heart attack.

Now I don't wanna go, I hate doctors! :rolleyes:

glovelatexpolicy%20-%201.gif

Mariner said:
Speaking as a layman, I wouldn't have thought that that would be the most direct route to the heart. :oops:
Actually when they performed my angioplasti the went in from right behind my right nutsack. :? Now a days they go in thru the wrist I believe, but it was still a bit experimental when I had mine done....supposed to have only a day recover compared to two. (My next angioplasti will be thru my wrist.... ;) )

No anal probing today for me though; if I remember correctly he just lectures me for a while about how I'm not eating right, exercising enough, and not not-smoking enough, then he listens to my heart/lungs/kidneys, and then he tells me if I don't shape up I'll have another heart attack in a few weeks.....then I won't go back to him for another few years. ;)

I'm just hoping he doesn't have an emergency. His appointments you either just wait 5 minutes for or else it can turn into a 5 hour deal. :?

digitalwanderer said:
Actually when they performed my angioplasti the went in from right behind my right nutsack. :?
You have a LEFT nutsack too? :oops:

You ought to be very popular with the ladies with THAT many balls! DW - twice the man compared to everybody else! :D

Guden Oden said:
digitalwanderer said:
Actually when they performed my angioplasti the went in from right behind my right nutsack. :?
You have a LEFT nutsack too? :oops:

You ought to be very popular with the ladies with THAT many balls! DW - twice the man compared to everybody else! :D
Your scrotum contains two balls, I just call the sections each hangs in a "nutsack".

Sorry for getting all teckical. ;)

Back