Capcom's Deep Down

Spark is f2p and doesnt require live

Yeah, I know.

I am not saying that MS won't change its polices about F2P, actually I expect MS to do it simply because it's the most sensible thing to do if they want to have F2P on Xbox, but MS didn't say that every F2P will not require Gold so Spark for now it's an exception.
World of Tanks will require Gold for instance.
I can't honestly say that MS will change polices, I expect it but I might be wrong.

Hm ? Sony is co-developing Deep Down ? Which team ? The Demon's Souls team ?

SCE Japan Studio, which helped to develop Demon Souls.
I don't know if it's exactly the same people though.

Last edited by a moderator:
In another thread, eastmen was hinting that he knows a current PS4 exclusive is coming to XB1. That's where BoardBonobo was going.

Apart from some indie games and some other third party F2P games, Deep Down is the only "big" (albeit still F2P) game I can think of and is worth mentioning about the possibility of seeing a release on XB1.
Are there any others I am missing?

So now we know where all the people working on Home ended up!

OT: I think they'll release a new version of Home to go along with their VR headset.

DeepDown2.jpg

DeepDown1.jpg

2 new pics i found

Interesting concept. Seems like it could be a 3D multiplayer Gauntlet or Diablo.

They need more variety in the classes of characters you can play and upgrade, as well as other enemies besides dragons.

I believe the deep down trailer now that I have seen Ryse. Since Deep Down is a Sony aided project I'm sure it takes a deep dive into the Sony hardware and serves up the best imagery the device can produce at this point in time. There is no reason those images arent possible... which is a good thing.

DeepDown2.jpg

DeepDown-8.jpg

DeepDown-7.jpg

According to the information accompanying the screenshots, dungeons of wrath will be illuminated by red light and engulfed in fire, while there will be magma pouring from the walls. Magma will also burn under the floors, and will be visible through the manholes.
Dungeons of sorrow will be encased in thick ice, that will refract the light creating an eerie and brighter atmosphere. Ice will also work as an obstacle to those braving the dungeons.
The screenshots also showcases the “night light,” a monster that is quite peculiar as it’s completely hollow inside. It also emits light from its eyes and mouth (generating an impressive effect, mind you).
Finally, one last screenshot showcases another monster named “jakki”, that can spawn legs and whip-like thorns and definitely looks like a mimic from the Final Fantasy and Zelda series.

From here : http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/12/26/ps4-exclusive-deep-down-gets-fantastic-screenshots-of-dungeons-wrath-sorrow-and-night/

Really really hope its as addicting as Demons/Dark Souls. Please don't let F2P ruin the game,please.

Back