Brits last longest in sex

london-boy said:
sytaylor said:
Chavs didnt exist back then! Although seeing that dodgy couple have sex live at manumission something.

Hey it's ok, it's not your fault if you live in a place called like a bank. Surrounded by cows.

The bank was named after the town! Cows say moo...

hey now lets not knock the quicky . A quicky can be fun. Like sex in a public pool it can be very exciting but you don't have alot of time

Damn, this topic is laugh-a-minute!

Seriously, though guys, I know what you're talking about with the whole hour/one-and-a-half hour thing, but what you're talking about isn't what the study was about. The only way they get a time like that is like this:

1. Hard on
2. Smack! You're in.
3. Stopclock starts.
4. Smack! Smack! Smack! ...
5. Pop.
6. Stopclock stops.

When you're taking it slow, moving around lots, and generally not really going at it full steam, sure you can last an hour (but, you do take a short break at the half hour marks, right guys?). It isn't rocket science, you just need the discipline to slow down before you get to that point of no return. Also, you can probably get going again within a half hour, maybe less, if it's a really hot night. I once spent five hours like that, tallying up six orgasms for me (and probably one for her!).

I think they're defining sex in the strictest way possible.

Not as hot as the lifts where i work surely! Its a muggy day, but the lifts run right past the boilers... fat people turn into goo in them.

Geoff321 said:
When you're taking it slow, moving around lots, and generally not really going at it full steam, sure you can last an hour (but, you do take a short break at the half hour marks, right guys?).

Oh yeah, two oxygen breaks in my "ordeal". But I will guarantee you she had more O's than I did.

geo said:
Geoff321 said:
When you're taking it slow, moving around lots, and generally not really going at it full steam, sure you can last an hour (but, you do take a short break at the half hour marks, right guys?).

Oh yeah, two oxygen breaks in my "ordeal". But I will guarantee you she had more O's than I did.

You guys are telling me you never last more than an hour, maybe an hour and a half? :oops:

I mean even when i was in Straightland... afternoons spent in my bedrooms til both of us couldn't feel our legs were the norm...

Now, Marathon would be a good name.

london-boy said:
hey69 said:
I must say a lot of my belgian friends told me once its about that figure
i think circumsized man last much longer in the act

You think wrong.
Trust me, if there is someone around the world with enough experience, and a wide one (experience) too, that would be me.

a beg to differ, i actually went out and asked some friends :)
but maybe we mediterean people are different 8)

Back