Brits last longest in sex

Geoff321 said:
Also, you can probably get going again within a half hour, maybe less, if it's a really hot night.

Really? No wonder my wife thinks I am a freak. I stay ready for a good ten or fifteen minutes after I'm done just in case she wants to go for another round, and she often does.

hey69 said:
london-boy said:
hey69 said:
I must say a lot of my belgian friends told me once its about that figure
i think circumsized man last much longer in the act

You think wrong.
Trust me, if there is someone around the world with enough experience, and a wide one (experience) too, that would be me.

a beg to differ, i actually went out and asked some friends :)
but maybe we mediterean people are different 8)

"we" mediterranean? U're in Belgium u aint mediterrarean!!! :LOL: :devilish:

Point is, you can as as many friends, i still have handled more than they have in their whole lives! :LOL: ;) kidding... errr...

It's not how long you do it, but how many times successively.
I can do it five times in a row!
First time might last three minutes, but the second run ten, third 20min, fourth 45min, Fifth two hours!!!!!!

I think he wasn't talking about you l-b :LOL:
Who said there was only one "accepting" ;)

Edit: Ok, that wasn't very believable was it. I just can't lie.
I can't do it five times in a row, or two hours.. maybe half of that, average. And with jsut one or two max .... I used to perform better,.. but not any more :cry:

Me me me memememe! You're so like Jane from "Coupling" :LOL:
(I've watched some of the early episodes for the first time recently)
No offence ;)

rabidrabbit said:
No offence ;)

Jane is by far my favourite character in any series!! :LOL: Wonder why!?

london-boy said:
rabidrabbit said:
No offence ;)

Jane is by far my favourite character in any series!! :LOL: Wonder why!?

I never noticed that before, but yeah!... Hmm... :oops:

hey69 said:

You know, mediteranean people tend to "exaggerate" a bit. Ask l-b about that :devilish:

EDIT:
Btw, I'm from down there too, so I know that part with "exaggerating" very well...
/EDIT

I tell you, it changes nothing in that regard. Either you're the kind of guy who lasts or you're not.

_xxx_ said:
hey69 said:

You know, mediteranean people tend to "exaggerate" a bit. Ask l-b about that :devilish:

EDIT:
Btw, I'm from down there too, so I know that part with "exaggerating" very well...
/EDIT

I tell you, it changes nothing in that regard. Either you're the kind of guy who lasts or you're not.

Exaggerate?! NEVER!!! :LOL: :oops:

And not to forget the obvious: your little friend can be as lasting as it gets, if your body isn't too, it won't mean much. So keep yourself fit :)

_xxx_ said:
And not to forget the obvious: your little friend can be as lasting as it gets, if your body isn't too, it won't mean much. So keep yourself fit :)

Or get her to go on top ;)

I usually make sure she's taken care of before I take care of myself for starters. ;)

I've noticed that I last longer when she's on top anyways (plus she likes it better ... that is when one of her legs doesn't get a cramp :LOL: ) It's a nice view ta boot! :p

nutball said:
_xxx_ said:

Or get her to go on top ;)

But it's not like you don't move as well when she's on top. Mostly less then, but still...

Back