Brand new Mass Effect gameplay video.

I'd like to see screenshots @ 1280x720 with HUD and untouched... Those screens are smaller than the original resolution , i don't trust those... Also no HUD...

It looks like they too much focused on faces... Its good but there is a problem abut it , when you lost balance , other environments seem unrealistic , bad and that sucks , IMO ... I wish they equilibrate and do not focus too much on faces ...

This game seems to have varying levels of graphics that range from "OMG!!!" to "meh".
The cutscenes and cinematic scenes look great. The actual gameplay screens not so much.

The quality of the screens they've released over the last few days have been all over the place so I think we'll just have to wait for the finished game to see how it all stacks up.

I'd like to see screenshots @ 1280x720 with HUD and untouched... Those screens are smaller than the original resolution , i don't trust those... Also no HUD...

It looks like they too much focused on faces... Its good but there is a problem abut it , when you lost balance , other environments seem unrealistic , bad and that sucks , IMO ... I wish they equilibrate and do not focus too much on faces ...

720p shots are posted on the Bioware website
http://masseffect.bioware.com/_commonext/images/me/screenshots/2007/masseffect_13_1280x760.jpg
http://masseffect.bioware.com/_commonext/images/me/screenshots/2007/masseffect_14_1280x760.jpg
http://masseffect.bioware.com/_commonext/images/me/screenshots/2007/masseffect_15_1280x760.jpg

The first two are the most stunning initially, but I really dig the special FX going on in the 3rd shot.

of course on a strictly technical aspect we are still far from this

Ff-Gray-S.jpg

But on a strictly visual result, hey not so far (for the face I mean)!

First of all I don't think the second pic is gameplay , looks like cinematic [ cutscene or whatever, i've forget the term :p ] ... Third one doesn't have HUD but looks like in game because it has serious AA problem , IMO ... Probably eDRAM will take care of it ... And yup , am skeptic :] ...

First of all I don't think the second pic is gameplay , looks like cinematic [ cutscene or whatever, i've forget the term :p ] ... Third one doesn't have HUD but looks like in game because it has serious AA problem , IMO ... Probably eDRAM will take care of it ... And yup , am skeptic :] ...

The cinematics are part of the gameplay. From what I understand when you talk to somebody or initiate a scene the camera simply moves from behind your head so you can get a better view (could be wrong on that, but I know that your characters position is based on where he was when he initiated contact).

I din't like the new Shephard's face until I saw it in motion. Looks cool. But it's customizable anyway.:D The whole teaser is fantastic:smile:

Lol, shephards face looks rough in that new video. According to the Lead Designer the game is actually looking better as it nears completion so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Is that last comparison pic from the video? It's not a fair comparison in that sense. :p And although I may have said it before, I think the Shepperds shown so far look like mongrels (*cough*pun intended*cough*). If there's a helmet, I'm putting it on immediately; the shaved head thing just doesn't work for me.

...or I'll pick the female version, but then playing out the relationship stuff is gonna be weird. There IS going to be female-female action, isn't there? :cool:

:)

Is that last comparison pic from the video? It's not a fair comparison in that sense. :p And although I may have said it before, I think the Shepperds shown so far look like mongrels (*cough*pun intended*cough*). If there's a helmet, I'm putting it on immediately; the shaved head thing just doesn't work for me.

...or I'll pick the female version, but then playing out the relationship stuff is gonna be weird. There IS going to be female-female action, isn't there? :cool:

:)

You can completely design your player, male or female, no reason to use the default!

Back