Brand new Mass Effect gameplay video.

one more screenshot:

screenshot_176830.jpg

Apparantly they released this to show the last screens were taken at the last second.

Thanks. :)

I'm liking the detail in the fabric there. Their artists are surely no slouches!

Holy smokes... that looks Craaaaaazy Awesome. The detail in the skin...geez... :oops: That looks way better than previous stuff, but that might be because these are cinematic captures? Still, that's amzinz. That second pic looks pretty awesome too. I can't wait to get ahold of this. :)

(prays hard for KotOR III from BioWare :mad:)

Holy frick. What an about face from the last batch. I don't even care if the shots are of special cinematic models. Bioware's never made a game that graphically shines even close to this much.

Yeah I forgot about the image size. And the ones I got are from another person's photobucket and I'm guessing they're from bioware.com.

Any Guy that use photoshop can recognise the sharpen filter.It creates a thin clearer line on the edges.

So why is it some of the best skin in a game ever? :p Seriously, there's no need to downplay what is a fantastic looking screenshot.

So why is it some of the best skin in a game ever? :p Seriously, there's no need to downplay what is a fantastic looking screenshot.

First ,you certainly don't judge a skin shading on a picture that don't move,second ,this screen is photoshoped ;)

They are in game...

Wow

Scooby, I stand corrected. :oops:

If they market this game correctly, I do believe you are indeed correct. This is a potential system seller. Assuming the frame rate is smooth, and they advertise it like a high budget scifi movie (and apply a hefty budget increase to the voice acting *cough*), this game could be HUGE.

What an imrovement! :oops:

For those worried about the release date slipping

IGN impressions

Hopefully they allocate this time for framerate issues and increased voice acting budget/quality to let this game truly take off. Animation will also be key. Though with this level of detail it is increasingly difficult to fool the eye. Even in movies like "spirits within" where they have no system resource limitations (offline render) they still had issues with convincing facial and body animation. However at this point in the game I say it's time to hire the best they can to tweak what is there to the best of their abilities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back