Blur (new Bizarre racer)

Except that Full Auto was an ass game. Hopefully, Bizarre can do it better because I think this type of game can work. Although I am crap at driving games, I do love to shoot things. :)

I just read the article.
Why not just go after the Death Race 2000 license?

I only played Full Auto at a demo kiosk and was not impressed.
I'm still waiting for Halo Kart:)

I'm still waiting for Halo Kart:)

Oh god, that would be totally awesome! I can see it now - me, you, Robert, Tap In, Al, Homer and the rest lined up and ready to go when Josh calls out "Hey, does it bother anyone that I'm playing with a mouse and keyboard?". LOL!

That would be hilarious:LOL:

Josh: Does anyone know where the sniper/Spartan laser power-up is located on this track?

A few minutes later and Al's Warthog is just sitting on the track.

Is Al asleep again?

I believe Josh calls it "the sniping rifle", as in "Does anyone know where the sniping rifle is located on this track?"

I'd imagine it would have super deformed tires with a snout in front and a turret on top. I guess you'd steer with the traditional left stick instead of the Halo right stick. The right stick would be used to aim the turret.

Vehicles of the top of my head would be:
Warthog
ATV
Ghost
Mauler
Brute Chopper

I'd imagine it would have super deformed tires with a snout in front and a turret on top. I guess you'd steer with the traditional left stick instead of the Halo right stick. The right stick would be used to aim the turret.

Vehicles of the top of my head would be:
Warthog
ATV
Ghost
Mauler
Brute Chopper

They could also have some sort of flood-infested vehicle driven by a chibi-Gravemind.

Blur is an interesting name for a combat racing game.

I wonder if Bizzare will be going for a similar look to PGR4 or will it be more stylized ala Cel shading.

Could be fun but as far as weapon are involved I would have preferred to see them work on a wipe out clone (the only Sony game I miss on my 360 :( ).

Wow this thread hasn't been very active. ;)

Reviews are popping up, and scoring seems similar to Split/Second (at least on Eurogamer. ;) ).

This game seems the more potent multi-player game by far though, and of note is that it supports a 4 player split-screen mode.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/blur-review 8/10

Back