BioShock

Nice new screens, although I do get a bit of a "visually improved condemned" vibe from them...

The game itself is shaping up quite nicely though, I'll definately be watching it closely to decide on a purchase. Between this, Mass effect, and forza I should be kept more than busy for a while.

New BioShock gamerpic and theme available on MP

Name: BioShock Theme
Price: 150 Points
Availability: Not available in Asia
Dash Details: The official theme to the first person shooter BioShock

Name: Character Picture Pack
Price: 80 Points
Dash Details: A picture pack to the first person shooter BioShock. This pack contains five gamer pics focusing on the characters of BioShock.
Name: Artist Picture Pack
Price: 80 Points
Dash Details: A picture pack to the first person shooter BioShock. This pack contains five gamer pics focusing on the environmental and character design of BioShock

My most anticipated game.

From the Q&A.

In which ways are enemies or other characters able to interact with water?

SA: Water conducts electricity, which can be deadly, and it puts out fires, so a burning AI will run to the nearest pool of water and dive in if there's one close enough (spewing out an appropriate cloud of steam).

:cool:

What makes an fps game great. Three things: (1) Atmosphere, (2) Atmosphere, and (3) Atmosphere. This games got all three. This will likely be my final game on my current pc before the next build.

Like pretty much all non-first party games they're under contract as being an exclusive for a specific console for release and normally a good number of months after. Then if its very very popular im sure we'll see it ported over but until then, the word straight from the horses mouth is "BioShock is exclusive to Xbox360 and PC Games for Windows." So if you want to play it, get it for one or the other or you'll be playing the waiting game for something that might never come. If the game sells mediocre im sure they'll scrap any development plans for the PS3, especially with its relatively low unit sales. Just gotta hope it doesnt bomb ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back