Bioshock PS3*

I saved them all. In terms of Adam it doesn't really matter as you get gifts from little sisters, that even out the initial loss compared to harvest, which occurs when you save them.

I played some more last night. I think saving the little sisters is more fulfilling. The sisters' gifts include Adams, random Plasmids and other enhancers anyway. Since then, I only harvest if I have a Plasmid in mind.

Jumping in without reading the whole thread (sorry): which is better, 360 or PS3 or the same?

Speaking which is better, the PC version is really nice. I just built a PC for less than $400 with 4850. It runs Bioshock at 1080p with everything high at 60 fps. Well as long as there is no water it can drop to 30 fps if there are alot of water. But the frame rate is more stable compare to consoles version and the difference is quite visible unlike 360 Vs PS3.

I've been toying with building a HTPC for gaming. Though I have a 24" lcd on my main rig, I'm just not that into chair/desk gaming, but I miss PC-level performance...3ghz c2d, 4870, 4gig htpc might be the ticket soon...

I've been toying with building a HTPC for gaming. Though I have a 24" lcd on my main rig, I'm just not that into chair/desk gaming, but I miss PC-level performance...3ghz c2d, 4870, 4gig htpc might be the ticket soon...

Bioshock is one of those games that works perfectly with the 360 pad on the PC. I played the whole thing on TV from the couch.

Man this game is %^$&*^(%$* long. I wanted to finish it last night and ended up staying up the entire night. >_<

I just found the first dosage of 172

How far am I away from the end ?

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad it's long. It's just that I have LBP, MotorStorm, and Socom to clear. Not to mention R2 and Valkyria Chronicles will be here next Tuesday. I feel like a game tester. ^_^

I am enjoying the journey so far.

Man this game is %^$&*^(%$* long. I wanted to finish it last night and ended up staying up the entire night. >_<

I just found the first dosage of 172

How far am I away from the end ?

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad it's long. It's just that I have LBP, MotorStorm, and Socom to clear. Not to mention R2 and Valkyria Chronicles will be here next Tuesday. I feel like a game tester. ^_^

I am enjoying the journey so far.

what's 172?
Doesn't really ring a bell, It's been a year since I played it...

Yes, so how far am I away from the ending ? I'm getting restless now and hope to wrap it up quickly.

Actually it's
I'd say you have 2-3 hours left.

edit: and I wasn't nitpicking on the number, I wouldn't have remembered any number, but I checked it out and found what it was :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
i finally placed a few hours into this game yesterday. i now understand why many people greatly enjoyed this game and really like the early 20th century art deco setting.

Argh, I am seeing stars now. Trying to rush through but the game keeps dragging on. >_<
I will probably come back later. It gets repetitive towards the end. Should have condensed the game (IMHO of course).

Argh, I am seeing stars now. Trying to rush through but the game keeps dragging on. >_<
I will probably come back later. It gets repetitive towards the end. Should have condensed the game (IMHO of course).

This is how most feel. The last third of the game sufers from terrible game design, IMO.

This is how most feel. The last third of the game sufers from terrible game design, IMO.

Where does that last 1/3 start ? I hope I am near the end.
Chasing after Atlas' *ss, but now sidetracked to find a dead BigDaddy. I am half suspecting Ms. Tannebaum is also an enemy; that would s*ck.

You should be very close to the end if you've already completed the stuff about 192.

Back