Bioshock PS3*

In terms of gameplay, what I like most is I can save all game status at any point. Together with the vita chamber revival system, the game is made easy, which suits me well.;) Even though I was only playing on medium, when things go right for me, I save game. Every time I suspect things may not go well for me soon, I save game. On average, I probably save 5-10 times/hour. I probably save game more often than I use plasmids. :D

You probably would have hated the hard mode a lot. Those big daddies are no piece of cake!

Finally finished the game myself. I'd say the game is pretty good and describe the story as attractive in the sense when playing through the game, I kept wanting to see the next part of it. I like the ingenious language trick a lot. :cool:

However, after finishing the game and seeing the whole story, I just feel a couple of early events (while serving as misdirection) don't fit well with the overall story. Not bad enough to be outright logical contradictions, but feels unreasonable nonetheless when looking back. The mid-game story also set me up to expect more fireworks than there is at the end of the story. This may be the fault of my own expectation though.

Besides, my doubt about how speakers talk over the radio like they know exactly where I am and what I'm looking at remains. Potential access to the visible security cameras certainly won't cut it. Some of the content and exquisite timing of their lines make me even hesitate to say an assumption of hidden security cameras can make it right. The only way I can accept this aspect is to see it as a gimmicky game guidance system and not to see it in the context of the story.

In terms of gameplay, what I like most is I can save all game status at any point. Together with the vita chamber revival system, the game is made easy, which suits me well.;) Even though I was only playing on medium, when things go right for me, I save game. Every time I suspect things may not go well for me soon, I save game. On average, I probably save 5-10 times/hour. I probably save game more often than I use plasmids. :D
I had similar questions with the MGS series.

How do they know where I am, what I am looking at, or what exactly I am doing?

I also wondered how do I manage to have an underwater codec conversation in MGS :LOL:

I had similar questions with the MGS series.

How do they know where I am, what I am looking at, or what exactly I am doing?

I also wondered how do I manage to have an underwater codec conversation in MGS :LOL:

I actually never thought about this when playing the MGS series (haven't played MGS4). Most likely it's because all the quirky humour in that series makes me not think about the details seriously. It's a game where you can look at girl photos and supposedly pleasure yourself in the heat of battle. :LOL:

Regarding higher difficulty in Bioshock without vita chamber, may be I can save game before and after every fight. It's a shame the game doesn't record the number of times you save and have a leader board to honour the cautious gamers. :p

It never charted NPD's or charted respectably in any of the Euro charts. Not sure where it would have done well at.

I'll never understand the NPD follower mentality.

If the game sells 100K in North America in November, 80K in December, and 70K in January, then certainly Take Two has received a decent amount of cash for a project they didn't spend that much on.

I'm going to assume with the recent price drop on it, it's probably sold a few more copies as well. I wouldn't be surprised to learn the game has sold around 500K world wide, which is actually very very good for a title that's over a year old, and even better for Take Two, since they didn't spend huge amounts of money on the port (not to mention the DLC they released probably made some money).

Back