Bioshock Infinite

Stunning art and level design, love it! Although I do suspect if that's really the PS3 footage since they could easily remapped the button prompts.

Whoa yeah that really is pretty stunning artwork ans story telling. I never botheres with Bioshock 2 but I think I'll have to pick this up.

Has anyone written about the exact Move control scheme yet ? Will it be like KZ3 or MAG or something else ?

ya know i watched the gt interview and wasnt convinced, but the gameplay video cyan posted changed my mind. it looks like alot of fun, and at the end of the day thats what matters.

one minor nitpick, you would think the designers of these floating cities would suspend the cities from balloons rather than mount them on top of them. the building wouldnt have flipped over in the beginning of the video had they put some thought into it. poor devils.

GAF says that Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer is available on PSN. I tried to look for a youtube version but failed. Is the trailer really there ? (Why limit in to PSN only)

Youtube isn't the only video format available on the net. Anything available to PSN can be available to the general net.

Youtube isn't the only video format available on the net. Anything available to PSN can be available to the general net.

..and yet, I was talking, in reference, to Patsu's comment. This is a case where the right hand, doesn't know what the left hand is doing.

GAF says that Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer is available on PSN. I tried to look for a youtube version but failed. Is the trailer really there ? (Why limit in to PSN only)

Isn't it the whole gameplay walkthrough? Well, I think thats the one I linked above, where This giant bird mech takes away the girl. Thats been on youtube for so long now.

I don't think it's the Ps3 version they're running. It's the 360 demo beat for beat without mishap. An UE game running that good this early in the development cycle....Something; experience, history tells me odds of it being that controlled and running that well are slim.

I don't think it's the Ps3 version they're running. It's the 360 demo beat for beat without mishap. An UE game running that good this early in the development cycle....Something; experience, history tells me odds of it being that controlled and running that well are slim.

Depends on how heavily Irrational modified the engine I suppose. Quite frankly, this game does not look like an Unreal Engine game anymore.

I always assumed the demo was running on a PC before any console.

Regardless of what platform that thing was running on, the art direction and scale of the environment is unbelievable.
Its crazy! These guys made an amazing job

Apparently, they learnt from the reception of Bioshock PS3, so expect the PS3 version to be better this time around.

PlayStation.Blog: How is work proceeding with the PS3 version of BioShock Infinite?
Ken Levine, President and Creative Director, Irrational Games: Look, I’m not blowing smoke here. We were Xbox-first for the original game, and now we have something to demonstrate to the PlayStation 3 audience. We love the platform. I have three PS3s at my house. It’s a great game system and I love the kinds of games that are coming out on PSN.

The PS3 has a different architecture than we had encountered before, but because we helped port BioShock to the PS3, we’ve become very familiar with it. And we have a new engine for BioShock Infinite, so we started the game knowing we’d be on PS3. We started thinking about how to leverage the multiple cores from the start of development, so we’re in a much better place this time on PS3.

Well, it does have PS3 button prompts

Back