Best looking consol game

IGNDavid

Banned
Hi!:D

This is the thread where we discuss the best looking consol games we´ve seen so far including games that are in production like ( LittlebigPlanet, MassEffect etc. ).

I think the best looking consol game right now is War Dogs, Sadly enough I cant find Screenshots
nor videos to show you guys how it looks but I do my best to find some.;) :D

I need to study some more console games to see which one appeals most to me. But Mass effect shure looks like a serious contender.

I need to study some more console games to see which one appeals most to me. But Mass effect shure looks like a serious contender.

I agree, but honestly I think War Dogs looks better ( if I dont remeber it to look better than it actually is :smile: ) but the gameplay on other hand doesnt look so good.

I agree, but honestly I think War Dogs looks better ( if I dont remeber it to look better than it actually is :smile: ) but the gameplay on other hand doesnt look so good.

Perhaps some screenshots will back up your claim!;)

Well I find a video, the game is called War Hound and it doesnt looks as good as I remembered it.
But heres another one: Alan wake, look awesomeiiiii!:D
alan_wake_2.jpg

No, i meant War Hound, but thanks anyway.
It doesnt look as good as i thought but still it a good looking fps.
Alan wake thats the best i´ve seen so far on consols, MassEffect comes on second place;)

No, i meant War Hound, but thanks anyway.
It doesnt look as good as i thought but still it a good looking fps.
Alan wake thats the best i´ve seen so far on consols, MassEffect comes on second place;)

I posted a WARHOUND video link on B3D serveral days ago,everyone who haven't see the video could find it:)

X360 Mass Effect could be the nice UE3.0 game,the screenshots bioware released recently are nothing but awesome,even beats the Gears of War.

Well I find a video, the game is called War Hound and it doesnt looks as good as I remembered it.
But heres another one: Alan wake, look awesomeiiiii!:D
alan_wake_2.jpg

Had forgot about this game!
Looks great, and gears towards realistic graphics in contrary Mass Effects gears towards fantasy graphics. It's a matter of taste but If memory serves me then Alan Wake is going to be released for PS3 and PC to.

Had forgot about this game!
Looks great, and gears towards realistic graphics in contrary Mass Effects gears towards fantasy graphics. It's a matter of taste but If memory serves me then Alan Wake is going to be released for PS3 and PC to.

Vista and Xbox360 only, no PS3. It's a Microsoft GameXStudos Published game..Oh and that's a PC screenshot up there

Back