Best Genesis games

Wait, what?

So that means that you were responsible for my Top Gear graphics disapointment and for the the anger I felt trying to finish The Lion King (I finished it, but still).

:p Now, more seriously and completely OT, do you know the story behind the first pictures of Top Gear? Was is it an actual up and running game (on a different platform maybe?) or was it a straight "render target" like we call them today?

Just for you :p

I believe the first published pictures were from a render we prepared for Kemco to get the original contract, before we even saw N64 hardware. I can't honestly remember if we leaked them or Kemco did (my guess would be the latter), but it was certainly at a time when target renders were not the norm. I always hated preparing target renders in that time frame because they were such a waste of resources.

I do remember looking at a near release version of TGR and a version from 5 or 6 months earlier and there was no comparison visually, the released game was far superior.

Of course there were a lot of people involved in both games but I want you to know that all of us were init just to crush you!!!!! :p

Back