Being gay helps you mentally because men & women don't get along

Since you asked, all of my closest friends have been women.
I find women provide a more worthwhile conversation than men.
Also it's scientifically proven that girlies are nice, you should try one Kruno.

(All those who think Kruno needs to get laid, say Aye)

That doesn't make sense.
Men become gay because women aren't good.
Women become gay because men aren't good.
Men and women don't get along and gay relationships are the only way forward because it gets rid of all the problems in society.
It's evolution.

K.I.L.E.R said:
That doesn't make sense.
Men and women don't get along and gay relationships are the only way forward because it gets rid of all the problems in society.
It's evolution.

Society goes extinct.

How? People can get themselves pregnent from IVF. Society will make it compulsory for men of a certain age to donate.
Homosexuality is what humans will evolve into because men and women aren't what they used to be.

rwolf said:
Society goes extinct.

K.I.L.E.R said:
That doesn't make sense.
It's evolution.

Men don't "become" gay, nor do women "become" lesbian. Either you are, or you're not. Of course there are some exceptions, but I'd count these into The Group With Severe Psychological Problems or just making a show.

In gay relationships, you'll have exactly the same kind of problems - the powerplay etc. between two persons isn't sex related.

rwolf said:
Society goes extinct.
Not if we start creating gay people with amphibian dna like in juarasic park!!! Though of course their will be divorces when you find out your partner has changed to the oposite sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prove it.

_xxx_ said:
Men don't "become" gay, nor do women "become" lesbian. Either you are, or you're not. Of course there are some exceptions, but I'd count these into The Group With Severe Psychological Problems or just making a show.

In gay relationships, you'll have exactly the same kind of problems - the powerplay etc. between two persons isn't sex related.

uhhh... did any of you actually read that article? K.I.L.E.R even?
The thread title misinterprets that article (which is already totally silly and obvious), the meaning of which would have become clear if someone had read even the first sentence.

Oh yes, and people do turn into gay overnight. In most cases it's related to alien anal probing.

K.I.L.E.R said:
That doesn't make sense.
It's evolution.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out if you're joking or not. I'll take that post as a joke. Especially the part of "becoming gay because women aren't good enough".
I obviously can't prove it, but it has nothing to do with women not being "good enough". And i know a lot more about this than you do, of this i'm sure.

How do you know that you know more than me?
Since no one can invalidate my statement it means that there is a probability of it being correct.
Check out the divorce rates between men & women.
Increasing by huge margins. So is the rate of gay couple.
It proves something.

london-boy said:
Sometimes it's hard to figure out if you're joking or not. I'll take that post as a joke. Especially the part of "becoming gay because women aren't good enough".
I obviously can't prove it, but it has nothing to do with women not being "good enough". And i know a lot more about this than you do, of this i'm sure.

K.I.L.E.R said:
How do you know that you know more than me?
Since no one can invalidate my statement it means that there is a probability of it being correct.

Don't probability-of-it-being-correct me!

K.I.L.E.R said:
Increasing by huge margins. So is the rate of gay couple.
It proves something.

It's increasing because we live in a more liberal society than before, and getting more liberal each day.
Also, you have to look at what exactly is increasing. The total number of gay couples/affairs or the total number of acknowledged gay couples? The total number of divorces or the total number of "husband and wife not getting on anymore"? Only one of them is quantifiable.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Check out the divorce rates between men & women.
Increasing by huge margins.
There must be other reasond to this than gays.
So is the rate of gay couple.
That's because gay marriages are being increasingly legalized in many countries, also gays are more "media sexy" today more than decade ago.

I think it's actually a small number of "straight" divorced men and women who then go seek partnership from same sex :)

It's true. Law of statistics.
You cannot avoid it.

london-boy said:
Don't probability-of-it-being-correct me!

It's not gay people that are doing this. People just can't get along with the opposite sex.
There must be other reasond to this than gays.

K.I.L.E.R said:
It's true. Law of statistics.
You cannot avoid it.

If you can't count your data properly, then you have no right in using statistics to prove your arguments.
I asked you, how many gay couples or affairs existed 50 or 100 years ago? There are so many variables, so many social dogmas and forced taboos, it's really immature to try and run statistics on this subject.

It's not gay people that are doing this. People just can't get along with the opposite sex.
I can.

Back