beer, pizza and internet....

I was thinking of posting what i tend to do while i'm posting on the internet, when i'm at home...

Then i changed my mind, i really don't think this is the right place.:LOL:

london-boy said:
I was thinking of posting what i tend to do while i'm posting on the internet, when i'm at home...

Then i changed my mind, i really don't think this is the right place.:LOL:

Eating, err, chocolate?

_xxx_ said:
You have a lot of fun the next morning @00, soon you'll be able to take it on with l-b :devilish:
I'm sure that's some kind of gay reference, but sadly it just wooshed over my head! :LOL:

Guden Oden said:
I'm sure that's some kind of gay reference, but sadly it just wooshed over my head! :LOL:

High percentage of cocoa in the chocolate makes poo very hard, so it'll make your precious a bit more "open"... :LOL:

EDIT:
00 == toilet

Well, I eat plenty of fiber in my food, and besides, I don't consume vast quantities of the stuff in any case. But, thanks for your concern anyway...I think. :D

silence said:
i been just drinking some beer (i guess noone is surprised about that), eating some pizza and posting on internet forums..... then it strike me.... meh, thats TEH GEEK description.

ok, i have my reasons and blah, blah..... but..... urm.... how many of you do this?

/me scared

sometimes i drink scotch, mostly tea, or soft drinks.

sometimes i do other things

i rarely eat while surfing as it tends to crumb up my pc area, and all the stuff around makes it difficult to clean easily. though i have before. it has to be something pretty irresistable on the pc for me not to take a meal break though. that doesn't happen often.

I don't know why, but I've kinda stopped eating pizza. Although I'm trying to make up for it by increasing my beer consumption, so I guess it's all good.

Back