Banjo Threeie

Well, rather than creating a new thread I figured it would be best to revive this one. It seems the first pictures of Banjo-Threeie were released (leaked?) today.

I like the art style, and judging from the screens it seems vehicles will play an important role in the game.

I get a sort of.... LBP artistic style vibe for some reason, just extremely up close. Looks nice.

I get a sort of.... LBP artistic style vibe for some reason, just extremely up close. Looks nice.

I was thinking the color palette reminds me of Viva Pin. for the most part. Though some of the background objects and layers do have a LBP feel to them.

While these are only static screens the images are looking very nice.

Well, rather than creating a new thread I figured it would be best to revive this one. It seems the first pictures of Banjo-Threeie were released (leaked?) today.

I like the art style, and judging from the screens it seems vehicles will play an important role in the game.
A very likeable game, I have to admit. It looks fine. I've never played a Banjo game before. The nails in the first pic look really peculiar (my favourite bit of the render) and yes, as has been mentioned before its artistic direction reminds me the LBP looks, which is a good thing.

360 needs more games like this, I suppose, pretty much like a sophisticated Mario Galaxy

Last edited by a moderator:
artistically this is my sort of game, i love everything about it.
often these artistic things feel more 3d/real than when they're trying for realism

Back