Audi RS4 vs BMW M5

Besides that its a game, the whole point was the the lambo speedo isnt accurate. The guy who drove the lp640 in holland even said that by italian law the speedo has to be 6% off what it really is. Dont know if its true, and god knows why you'd want do that.

Besides that its a game, the whole point was the the lambo speedo isnt accurate. The guy who drove the lp640 in holland even said that by italian law the speedo has to be 6% off what it really is. Dont know if its true, and god knows why you'd want do that.
Perhaps some of them have got sailor's blood in them and they disagree on whether the speedo should read MPH or knots. :LOL:

I have a 06 RS4 and it really is an amazing car. I have this group I hang out with, mainly other Audi owners, and we will go out to county roads on early Sunday mornings and just let loose. Not really racing, just having fun. Our group attracts a lot of high end cars, and while it’s never more than 5-7 cars out at any one day, a lot of people come through. I’ve seen a 06 Elise, couple M3/5s, a new caddy CTS-V, couple different AMGs, a 911 GT3 was there last week, 86 Trueno; the roads we drive on are 60-70mph max and are really curvy. Tons of fun, but limiting the cars to <60mph in most cases, the Audi’s just own everything. I doubt I could run even with a M5 or a CLK63 on a strait, but they can’t keep up quite as well in the corners.

the guy couldnt drive the gt3 very well, in other cases I would agree. I was really implying more towards the M3/5s and the random AMGs I see.

Ah oke. Didnt topgear had a test with the rs4 a m5 and some amg in their last episode of the season? I believe the m5 was the fastest/best, dont remember about the amg or rs4.

vs the new AMG63 vs the old(that's what they said) Audi RS4.

Actually, the M3 was fastest around the track .. but then everyone knows the Stig can't drive. ;) (that's a joke btw.)

The Merc was fastest in a straight line. Audi had the biggest gear knob. :D

US

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.tacticalcenter.net/GT-R/topgear_gtr_vs_r8.html

I cannot wait to see Jezza take the GT-R round the track, it'll probably be like when he took that little prodrive concept out and threw up :LOL:

That is freaking insane. I :love: GT-R. :yep2: What I find most interesting is the comparison of drivability. The R8 is more visceral, but the GT-R just screams I can go faster and harder than you have balls for. Which is crazy. I would love to see some 'live action' footage.

That is freaking insane. I :love: GT-R. :yep2: What I find most interesting is the comparison of drivability. The R8 is more visceral, but the GT-R just screams I can go faster and harder than you have balls for. Which is crazy. I would love to see some 'live action' footage.
The GTR has the same lateral acceleration in the wet as the R8 does in the dry.

I know which one I'd buy that's for sure.

I now see the GTR as my most wanted car ever. It doesn't scream "Look I'm a prick" like every car it's competing with and I doubt there will ever be a car for £50,000 that will ever be as quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back