Archive Thread of Screenshots of Ridunkulous Quality and Size [2007-2015]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alien vs Predator demo, 1680x1050, 16xAF, VSYNC, max settings (DX9 mode since this is all that is included in WIP demo). Great game and I played as predator and remember to use shift key to jump onto level obstacles or jump attack and F key for vision modes that are awesome!

Game runs at rock solid 60fps. E8400@3.6GHz, single stock 4890 1GB, Vista x64, 8GB RAM.
avpdemopcmax1.jpg

avpdemopcmax.jpg

avpdemopcmax10.jpg

avpdemopcmax9.jpg

avpdemopcmax8.jpg

avpdemopcmax7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is some sexy, sexy, sexiness. I must say I approve.

Nebby, how close are you to a sacred terrabyte of gaming pictures?

Not sure never checked and I dont keep the screenshots on my PC after I upload them. But it sure is several 100's of megabytes. :mrgreen:

Alien vs Predator demo, 1680x1050, 16xAF, VSYNC, max settings (DX9 mode since this is all that is included in WIP demo). Great game and I played as predator and remember to use shift key to jump onto level obstacles or jump attack and F key for vision modes that are awesome!

Looks good, but where's the AA?

Cant force it on and changing exe name prevents game from launching. But probably available ingame with full version and it's upto DX11 support. Ingame the jaggies are barely noticable when noticable at all! :p

STALKER: Call of Pripyat

Enhanced Lighting DX10, All settings max, 4xAA, HDAO - very high.

Unfortunately, I don't have a ATI 5xxx card, so no fancy DX11 effects for me. Hopefully someone who does will show us some good screenshots.

Any Stalker game is damn impressive and state of the art in indoor and suburban/industrial environments. Sadly outdoor environments with large views lack punch at distance due to lack of good use of distant landscape/skybox landscape texture, artwork and asset use aswell as TOD + fog* settings. This all falls under artistical choices.

Same as how Crysis can look so drastically different with same ssettings just changing TODs and maybe changing layout bad use of assets.

Anyway ignore my rant and thanks for those COP shots, looks great and the tech used is drool worthy putting lots of top end games to shame.

*Fog is a lot better with DX11.

^^^^ Whats that game?

WoW :)

Does anyone know if FRAPS takes better quality images? .PNG and .TGA are the other two formats, aside from .BMP's which are far too large. Are either of those formats better quality? And reasonably sized?

WoW :)

Does anyone know if FRAPS takes better quality images? .PNG and .TGA are the other two formats, aside from .BMP's which are far too large. Are either of those formats better quality? And reasonably sized?

I prefer PNG.

I prefer PNG.

Noted :)

Here's my little visual explanation of the new dungeon finding tool in WoW:

The new dungeon finder tool assembling a group:

wow2010020818583111.png

The dungeon finder's menu explaining the Satchel of Helpful Goods which is a reward for completing random dungeons:

wow2010020818584072.png

There's also a list of specific dungeons:

wow2010020818584556.png

And finally, after a few minutes wait, your dungeon group has been assembled and you can teleport directly to the dungeon!

wow2010020819004156.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back