Apple Counter-Sues Creative. . .

Creative Labs is the Microsoft of sound cards, and Apple is the Microsoft of online paid music. Screw'em both! :)

True sort of. Anyway I would love nothing more than for ipods to dissapear, unfortunately it isn't going to happen. Apple sues everyone for everything when it comes to ipods. Yes creative is nasty with the suits as well, but Apple is worse if you ask me.

There's actually much bigger news here than the $100 million settlement, Creative is now part of the "Made for iPod" program. I'm guessing this means that those products that are made for the iPod will also be made sure to work on Creative players.

I feel one of the big drivers behind Apple's market lead in the DAP market is the fact that they have all the accessories, but this move could really help Creative get in on that for their own players.

Skrying said:
I'm guessing this means that those products that are made for the iPod will also be made sure to work on Creative players.
Surely it is, as the press release indicates, the other way around.
Creative has joined Apple's "Made for iPod" program and will be announcing their own iPod accessory products later this year.

Back