Anyone else kinda dissappointed with this generation

Blade said:
NotafanB: Actually, to be totally accurate.. Xenogears is actually Episode 5. (from what I've read) Little bit of trivia. ;)

did not suggest otherwise :)

and it looks like they won't be following the perfect works timline too closely.

Yep, it mentions it in the ending credits. Too bad the ending was so short, but the game is still one of the best experiences I had with Sony´s PSX

sort of I guess, but if your like me then you'd prolly consider the entire 2nd as the de facto ending.

notAFanB said:
sort of I guess, but if your like me then you'd prolly consider the entire 2nd as the de facto ending.

Well, like one third of the second disc was just accelerated story, and the pretty much the rest I consider to be the climax - you know, like when you fight Metal Gear Ray in MGS. Not really the ending but close. I mean, it could have been a bit more explanatory than

**SPOILER WARNING**

just Fei returning with Elly in Xenogears.

just Fei returning with Elly in Xenogears.

I actually quite liked that approach as most of the plot threads were tied up prior and the end signifies the end of the cycle of death/rebirth the 2 had to endure. tying up one the predominant themes throughout the game.

I guess I would have to say the ps2 hype that killed off the DC, I loved the DC and I am very disappointed with the ps2.

Rockman said:
I guess I would have to say the ps2 hype that killed off the DC, I loved the DC and I am very disappointed with the ps2.

I think the major blame lies with Sega executives! Their successive policy blunders led Sega to ultimately abondon hardware business! So, stop blaming PS2 hype for DC's death....the fact is Sega was already in a deep financial crisis when it launched DC! and btw, in today's cut throat world you can't expect any favours from your competitor! Can you?

Rockman, please give it up... i've seen 2 of your posts in the last 2 minutes and they both contained "DC forever PS2 shall die" type of comments.... which is not very different from every other post u make... we get the point, for some reason u dont like PS2. good for u, now please stopp trolling

Back