Anthem [PS4, XO, PC]

Any definitive word on cross-platform play?

Not at launch, but they're investigating it. EA is seemingly pushing/committing to a crossplay future, so maybe it's just a matter of additional QA while Bioware crunches to release.

EA CEO Andrew Wilson said:
In terms of cross-platform play, again, we are seeing the same thing, [that games with cross-play are popular]. And remember, we have a vision on a 3-to 5-year time horizon where a great portion of game experiences will exist in the cloud and be pushed to every device you own.… I think we are to deliver very different types of experiences as a result of a cloud gaming offering.

Households typically have one console, so the ability to bring PC to console and console to mobile into that play experience can bring families together, can bring friends together. And we think it’s an important part of our future development profile, both in terms of mobile games that we have today moving up per se to console and PC, and console and PC games being playable in mobile. And I expect more from us on that front in the future.

We’re looking at key franchises in terms of how we can deliver cross-platform play in a similar way that Fortnite has, especially some of our titles that have a broad and diverse player base. The ability to bring PC to mobile or mobile to console can bring family and friends together, and we think that’s an important part of our future development profile. Expect more from us on that front in the future

Better chance than I thought...

I know this is Alpha build and all but is EA one upping Ubisoft for downgrade?
IGN First
E3 2017
This is so far and out graphically butchered from the original E3 demo which looked borderline next gen in comparison it's almost comical. Anything from the lighting, character models, world density and post processing have received such a severe downgrade, maybe they are reserving the E3 visuals for next gen systems after all.

I feel like they should make a Big Daddy inspired Colossus suit or something from Titanfall, like BT-7274.

I feel like they should make a Big Daddy inspired Colossus suit or something from Titanfall, like BT-7274.
As I understand it, there are more javelins! Just not shown or are enemy javelins. I suspect more javelins with each major content patch.

Easily the best video to give people the gist of the game. No reason to ask anymore if ti's a destiny clone. It's not. It's the evolution of ME3

Last edited:
I am not hyped at all by those trailers

I don't know why other than it looks too confusing..

Including the customization menu. At first glance it looks simple and minimalist but then they explains in each node actually have different amount of nodes and each of them will contribute to gear score....

That's ... Like Destiny with puwer level and division with gear score right?

Argh..

I am not hyped at all by those trailers

I don't know why other than it looks too confusing..

Including the customization menu. At first glance it looks simple and minimalist but then they explains in each node actually have different amount of nodes and each of them will contribute to gear score....

That's ... Like Destiny with puwer level and division with gear score right?

Argh..
Your gear score is just a combination of all your gear.

Back