American medical system leading cause of death in the usa.

Sazar said:
concur joe.. there is just too much abuse... everyone trying to fill their own pockets...

there needs to be an overhaul of multiple systems and reduce peoples dependence on them... there is no reason people should be taking 50 different pills a day... my grandfather is almost 90 and he does'nt take any pills.. still walks several miles a week (for his age its pretty good) and is in general good health)

as I was reading I thought 90 pills a day - whoaaaa... than I realized he was 90 years old ;)

Legion said:
and people wonder why i don't want illegal drugs legalized... :rolleyes:

well they wouldn't be sold on "I need my medicine" fill the corporate coffers basis - they'd be sold on: "I need my fix" fill that hole in the gov. budget coffer basis. :LOL:

Druga Runda said:
Legion said:
and people wonder why i don't want illegal drugs legalized... :rolleyes:

well they wouldn't be sold on "I need my medicine" fill the corporate coffers basis - they'd be sold on: "I need my fix" fill that hole in the gov. budget coffer basis. :LOL:

No, they'd be filling the coffers of drug lords and drug dealers who would be more than willing to sell death to more stupid and willing buyers.

What I have learned from all this is that don’t take drugs unless they are absolutely necessary and don’t trust doctors do some research yourself on the medication you are taking and the side affects. My first doctor all he ever did was give me pills and I progressively got sicker. One time he prescribed a medication that causes palpitations even after reminding him that he had to be careful because medications can give me palpitations

First this is true.

Second youguys are really missing a very vital thing, in fact it is SO IMPORTANT that is makes the whole discussion almost pointless.

Take a random sample of prescription drug users most are sick, sick people die more ta da drugs kill you... Think about 90 year olds taking 8 medications that might interact negatively with eachother. I am simply pointing out that it is a gross over statement to blame on drugs what statistically might not even be the cause... corelation does not mean causation...

Back