All Future Sony first-party PlayStation games coming to PC

The PC release is now official, on May 16th. Supporting DLSS3, DLAA, FSR3 and XeSS.

Nice! Releasing sooner than I expected too.

Gow 2018 is one of the best presented stories in the medium, it had well written dialogue, great acting, twists that made sense, it landed his emotional beats.

Ragnarok, on the other hand, is a pretty bad marvel movie. The ending, in particular, is one of the most disappointing I have ever seen. It dumbs down everything about the original, it's insulting. Barlog abscense is felt all throughout it.

I'm a huge fan of gow since 2004, so I was burned pretty hard. Gow is part of my childhood.

Gow 2018 is one of the best presented stories in the medium, it had well written dialogue, great acting, twists that made sense, it landed his emotional beats.

Ragnarok, on the other hand, is a pretty bad marvel movie. The ending, in particular, is one of the most disappointing I have ever seen. It dumbs down everything about the original, it's insulting. Barlog abscense is felt all throughout it.

I'm a huge fan of gow since 2004, so I was burned pretty hard. Gow is part of my childhood.
I didn't find it as bad as you found it

I didn't find it as bad as you found it
Glad you liked it. It has it's moments, but they are few and far between. I just don't see how so many people didn't see the drop in writing quality. To me, it's evident.

I can't get in to the specifics since it would take too much time, but this video is a pretty good analysis.

Glad you liked it. It has it's moments, but they are few and far between. I just don't see how so many people didn't see the drop in writing quality. To me, it's evident.

I can't get in to the specifics since it would take too much time, but this video is a pretty good analysis.

Totally. Gameplay was fire, but the story was a huge disappointment. Last third felt so rushed and the final part was a joke.

If you care about the characters and the world they set up in 2018, yes.
Interesting. Truthfully after completing the first I didn’t have a strong inkling to play the sequel. Most of the sequels didn’t draw me in fully for the big 3 on PS. I appreciated the first in the series, just couldn’t get into wanting to go a second time around. I stopped in the first 3rd of TLOU2. There was nothing wrong with it, but I would rather have just watched the show, I must be getting lazy and senile

Interesting. Truthfully after completing the first I didn’t have a strong inkling to play the sequel. Most of the sequels didn’t draw me in fully for the big 3 on PS. I appreciated the first in the series, just couldn’t get into wanting to go a second time around.
As much as I have trashed the story, the gameplay is really good, some great improvements compared to 2018. So if you liked 2018 gameplay, this is that, but better.

Back