A first hint at Silent Hill 5

The moment they gave Silent Hill to those americans to develop was the moment they killed the franchise. It is like giving MGS to EA.
Even with its problems SH4 was a damn fine game, and that because it had those japanese guys with Yamaoka & Co working on it. Just like MGS is the vision of Kojima, SH is the vision of those japanese guys and no other devs can reproduce it. SH is not about zombie nurses jumping out of the closet god damn it. I can't believe the franchise is becoming a westernised souless gore fest.

The moment they gave Silent Hill to those americans to develop was the moment they killed the franchise. It is like giving MGS to EA.
Even with its problems SH4 was a damn fine game, and that because it had those japanese guys with Yamaoka & Co working on it. Just like MGS is the vision of Kojima, SH is the vision of those japanese guys and no other devs can reproduce it. SH is not about zombie nurses jumping out of the closet god damn it. I can't believe the franchise is becoming a westernised souless gore fest.

Exactly!!

A Video-Review is up on IGN, the reviewer sounds alot like he thoroughly enjoyed the past SH-Games and he aint being kind to "Homecoming". :cry:

I plan to buy the PC version, whenever that happens. Would like to hear others thoughts though as well.

Back