[360, PS3] Lost Planet 2

DLC to add Marcus and Dom to Lost Planet 2? Kind of weird. I guess I can see why they'd do that, but I wouldn't buy it. If it's free, I'd probably look at it.

Haha that's pretty interesting. I wonder if they're using some sort of UE3 technology in MT Framework 2.0?

Anyway it's not that strange if you've been following Capcom developers who've said they're fans of GOW.

Haha, that was actually cooler than I was thinking it would be. Thought it would look really cheesy. But it actually looks cool in a cheesy way. :D

Regards,
SB

Yeah I like the Cole "Train". But Dom is a bit tied to Marcus, not much they can do about that unless in the third title they make someone else the default partner for Marcus and kill off Dom.

It's too bad they killed off the Native American guy in Gears 2. He was shaping up to be an interesting character.

Regards,
SB

Yeah I like the Cole "Train". But Dom is a bit tied to Marcus, not much they can do about that unless in the third title they make someone else the default partner for Marcus and kill off Dom.

It's too bad they killed off the Native American guy in Gears 2. He was shaping up to be an interesting character.

Regards,
SB

I thought he was Asian

I thought he was Asian

The closest to Asian he would be is possibly Pacific Islander (maybe Samoan) but he seemed a lot closer to Native American in game, though I could see people seeing it either way.

Wikipedia doesn't give much of a description other than, "Tai Kaliso (voiced by Fred Tatasciore) is a spiritual and meditative warrior from a tradition of honor-bound fighters"

Name is like a mix of Pacific Island and Native American. So maybe he's half/half. :D

Either way, I wish he would have survived.

Regards,
SB

I think he was Maori, based on the facial markings. Where's zed when you need him?

Edit: but it's not even clear if Earth exists in the Gears universe. Certainly if everyone on the planet are colonists, then they're the dumbest colonists I've ever heard of (this planet seems okay, if you mind the flesh-rending rain).

Yeah, Tai was a neat character, and I was a little pissed when he bought the farm.

Cole is my favorite by far. In G2, was as brash and cocky as ever. I always choose him for Horde because I like his trash talk and the way he hoots and hollars when I get a headshot or nail an active reload.

Crap, I feel like a Horde match. Anyone interested?

Framework engine 2.0 is a beast, it can definitely hang with the best of them. I hope they don't reveal too much at this stage though seeing we've been spoiled by tons of footage at this point. So, 2010 is turning out to be a visual orgy fest already:).

The first Gears had an asian character that died fairly early on. The guy in Gears 2 was definitely not asian- too bad he died though. I'd rather have done with the guy with the cowboy hat.

I finished 1 but I cant remember the asian guy

Minh Young Ki was his name, he's one of my favorites along with Baird...these two guys seemed to be the only person in the whole Gears universe that actually know what they say. And then you have Cole which you just cant hate.

Baird's a friggin whiner though. Gets on the nerves after a while.

I agree with Timberwolf though. That jackass in the cowboy hat should have bit the big one. I wanted to shoot him myself when I had to defend him while he was fixing the vehicle.

Yah, can't stand Baird. While playing Gears 2, I kept wishing it was Baird who died instead of Tai... Tai joining Delta squad would have rocked to no end.

Regards,
SB

Back