360 Owners: Fall/Winter Titles & Exclusives (Whatcha Gettin?)

My prediction for the first match:
Joshua will have 95% of the kills
Narcolepsy ALstrong will fall asleep and drop a banshee on NRP...again
and Robert and I will have 0 kills

Definitely:
ODST
Forza 3
MW2

If reviews are good then def:
Alan Wake
Blur (for the 4p splitscreen)

maybe:
Bioshock 2
AC 2
ME 2

The prob with the last three are that they are huge, time consuming games and I simply don't have enough time to do them justice

I still haven't finished GTA4 or Oblivion and I haven't even started playing BK:N&B or NG2 and I got them last year!!!

My prediction for the first match:
Joshua will have 95% of the kills
Narcolepsy ALstrong will fall asleep and drop a banshee on NRP...again
and Robert and I will have 0 kills

Hey, I was gonna mention my game with 30 kill streak but then remembered: You were there with Castaway on High Ground :cool: Alast that doesn't happen often. With MatchMaking I only hold my own with 30-level players.

BF1943 in the plane on the other hand, well, lets just say don't bother getting in a tank if you are on the other side. And that is with a gamepad ;)

Ok, now off to get beat in Peggle by my son :cry: :LOL:

I thought I dropped that banshee on Homer. :LOL: ;) With me around, we'll be playing mid-teen levels in no time!

Oh I forgot about Dante's Inferno from EA. I'm liking their 60fps mantra and it looks like a fairly solid game itself. It's coming in early February. :)

Al nailed homerdog with a Banshee, not me. But I do watch the skies more closely now. :) In fact, I had to laugh when I watched that ODST commercial where a Banshee falls out of the sky and clobbers that Brute. Homerdog knows what that feels like.

And I imagine all this score whoring is going to take place in Firefight, so Josh us going to have to compromise his principles and buy this "expansion pack" anyway.

It's hard to hang in MM if you don't play a lot.

Back