360: Brothers in Arms 13 min demo!

Does look nice.

Sad thing is, such a great looking game may very well get lost in the shuffle.

It's AMAZING how many good games are coming out this fall (360 list since that's what I own).

COD4
Brothers
UT3
Halo3
Mass Effect
Assasins Creed
RPG's (Lost Odyssey, Blu Dragon, Eternal Sonata)
GTA4
Bioshock
Splinter Cell Conviction

And I left several off my list because they're not "big enough" for me. But are still very big titles anticipated by many.

No way I can purchase all those..have to wittle it to what, 4-5? crazy..

Looking good.

I also feel the amount of big titles for Fall\winter 07 on the X360 is just to much!!

A bit of a shame that Halo 3 is coming out around the same time as all the others games, as it will steal all hype. (And im not a halo kind of guy)

Does look nice.

Sad thing is, such a great looking game may very well get lost in the shuffle.

It's AMAZING how many good games are coming out this fall (360 list since that's what I own).

COD4
Brothers
UT3
Halo3
Mass Effect
Assasins Creed
RPG's (Lost Odyssey, Blu Dragon, Eternal Sonata)
GTA4
Bioshock
Splinter Cell Conviction

And I left several off my list because they're not "big enough" for me. But are still very big titles anticipated by many.

No way I can purchase all those..have to wittle it to what, 4-5? crazy..

allegedly OXM July says that UT3 outclasses GeoW in graphics. :smile:

Looking good, and the difficulty should be quite hard aswell, apparently few bullets will kill you (like would happen in real life) so you need to plan ahead alot. Perfect, kinda bored of COD where you can run mindlessly and then just pick up a health kit and you will be fine.

Nice find, looks great! I guess I can play ONE MORE WWII FPS..... :)

Gameplay is somewhat reminiscent of Gears to me, and thats not a bad thing.

the cover system looks more like R6 Vegas with their 3rd person switch from 1st person when in cover.

other than that, the game play is an evolution of their awesome 1st two BiAs games.

I enjoyed the 1st one but not sure if I'll have the patience to enjoy this one. Single Player gamers should love it but I'll probably end up with CoD4 in multiplayer. :D

Looking good, and the difficulty should be quite hard aswell, apparently few bullets will kill you (like would happen in real life) so you need to plan ahead alot. Perfect, kinda bored of COD where you can run mindlessly and then just pick up a health kit and you will be fine.

It doesn't mean it should be harder at all. That looks like a health regen system, meaning you probably gonna surive a shot or so unless you get hit in the head.

As far as the CoD comment goes, play it on veteran and try to run around mindlessly please ;)

The single best thing about BIA is it's enemy AI. They flank you, surround you, run when you flank them, it can create some pretty cool chess matches on the battlefield.

It doesn't mean it should be harder at all. That looks like a health regen system, meaning you probably gonna surive a shot or so unless you get hit in the head.

As far as the CoD comment goes, play it on veteran and try to run around mindlessly please ;)

Oh I have experienced Veteran which isn't mindless running at all, excuse my mistake. However COD definately isn't a difficult game. They are fun to play though, but BIA really interests me with the AI and stuff. How long are BIA games usually? I hope not as short as COD games in singleplayer.

CoD2 on Veteran wasn't difficult?

:oops:

Not to say it isn't difficult, however when you compare it to other games on the most difficult setting, it pales in comparison. I think we have talked about COD enough however so could someone answer my question about BIA?

Not to say it isn't difficult, however when you compare it to other games on the most difficult setting, it pales in comparison. I think we have talked about COD enough however so could someone answer my question about BIA?
Difficulty in BiA? Generally in BiA you have easy, normal, difficult and authentic. IIRC in "Road to Hill 30" on normal difficulty level you were killed by 5-6 bullets, one hit from grenade (if exploded near you) or one hit from mortar. On difficult you could take 2-3 bullets. Though first half of the game was really easy on difficult, later things were more interesting. In Earned in Blood I believe it took 5-6 bullets on difficult to die, but game was more difficult nonetheless. You were trapped more often and your stupid maneuvres were instantly penalized. But I finished it on difficult, too. It required repeating certain segments of the levels several times, while sometimes things went really smooth. Also, bloody mortar is present more often in the second game. Overall it was really difficult.
I didn't play the games on authentic.

I'll probably buy the new BiA, I don't like all innovations, but it's still the best WW2 FPS out there.:)
edit: no, you asked about length... I didn't count hours spent with games, but I felt it was longer than Call of Duty 1 on PC (and actually satisfactory in terms of length). I didn't play full version of CoD2, so I don't know about that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Difficulty in BiA? Generally in BiA you have easy, normal, difficult and authentic. IIRC in "Road to Hill 30" on normal difficulty level you were killed by 5-6 bullets, one hit from grenade (if exploded near you) or one hit from mortar. On difficult you could take 2-3 bullets. Though first half of the game was really easy on difficult, later things were more interesting. In Earned in Blood I believe it took 5-6 bullets on difficult to die, but game was more difficult nonetheless. You were trapped more often and your stupid maneuvres were instantly penalized. But I finished it on difficult, too. It required repeating certain segments of the levels several times, while sometimes things went really smooth. Also, bloody mortar is present more often in the second game. Overall it was really difficult.
I didn't play the games on authentic.

I'll probably buy the new BiA, I don't like all innovations, but it's still the best WW2 FPS out there.:)
edit: no, you asked about length... I didn't count hours spent with games, but I felt it was longer than Call of Duty 1 on PC (and actually satisfactory in terms of length). I didn't play full version of CoD2, so I don't know about that.

Thanks, the difficulty and other features of BIA interest me greatly after being a huge COD/MOH fan, but COD/MOH never were that hard or did they offer any interesting AI behaviours.

Back