13 and 5.

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Today is my double-anniversary! Thirteen years of marriage, five years since me heart attack.

I'm an insanely happy/lucky guy. :cool:

I suspect causality between the two. :D

I tell my wife I had a smaller waistline, more hair, and got more sex before meeting her. Screw causality, it's all her fault!!!

I got more sex after I got married, I'm the weird exception to the rule I guess. Did lose my hair and my gut got bigger, plus what little hair I have left is all grey now...

..still, I'm disgustingly happy and content. That's gotta count for something. :p

Congratulations digi. Stay healthy and remember to use your green products on an often basis.

Seriously, that is an accomplishment. I'm really happy for ya!

Heh, from what I've read, married people tend to have a hell of a lot more sex, on average, than single people. Shouldn't be much of a surprise, really: no need to continually search for that next partner. Though I'm sure there are a few playboys (and obviously playgirls) that manage to have sex all the time without being nailed down.

Excellent. Now it's time to work on that porch so you can sit there all day and yell at kids to get off your lawn.

I blow the family van's horn at the little bastards. My driveway spills out onto a sort of half-moon cul de sac that attracts every pre-pubescent nare-do-well in the neighborhood.

I got more sex after I got married, I'm the weird exception to the rule I guess. Did lose my hair and my gut got bigger, plus what little hair I have left is all grey now...

..still, I'm disgustingly happy and content. That's gotta count for something. :p

Yeah I have to say that marriage seems to increase to frequency to me as well. Maybe it will change in years ahead, but 6 years in it still works fairly well.

Back