Gripshift and Jumping Flash now on PSN

Go buy Gripshift now! It's only $9.99 (or 10.99 CND).

7.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Are you buying?

Not right now. The "Peice of Shit Store" is getting positivly hammered. Makes me wonder what Sony will do when theres ....oh.... 5 million PS3s out there as opposed to 1 million.

That said, I'm looking forward to it. I'll get it this weekend.

Not right now. The "Peice of Shit Store" is getting positivly hammered. Makes me wonder what Sony will do when theres ....oh.... 5 million PS3s out there as opposed to 1 million.

Really? I just downloaded the demo in about 3 minutes time, give or take.

Uhm you seem to be the only one having problems. Maybe it's not because of the Piece of Shit Store, but because of your Piece of Shit Connection?

I will buy them in a couple of days when they finish painting my place, too much paint fumes right now to have my PS3 out, my PC I don't give a flying crap about.

:oops: Jumping Flash! I haven't heard of this game since I picked up my PSX at launch! Loved it... super hopping to save the mu's ?

Awesome :cool:

Uhm you seem to be the only one having problems. Maybe it's not because of the Piece of Shit Store, but because of your Piece of Shit Connection?

lol, that was hilarious LB.

getting back on topic, anyone who played this game agreed that the graphic looks better than most of the ps2's games?

lol, that was hilarious LB.

getting back on topic, anyone who played this game agreed that the graphic looks better than most of the ps2's games?

From playing the demo, without a doubt it looks better than PS2 games. Maybe if I were playing on a SDTV it may look close to ps2, but in HD the textures, shaders, and lighting really impress for a digital download. :)

Tried the demo.

I am not amused.

It seems a bit slow moving. I was expecting more of a hi-speed Wipeout type game. But this really is more like a Super Monkey Ball puzzle game than a racer.

Maybe the full version has better tracks. Oh well...

It seems a bit slow moving. I was expecting more of a hi-speed Wipeout type game. But this really is more like a Super Monkey Ball puzzle game than a racer...
I though that's what it's supposed to be? Did you not read any reviews before downloading to see what sort of game it is (or was on PSP)?

Are there any screenies of Jumping Flash? What I've seen of PS3's download titles have all looked fantastic in terms of style, art direction and implementation, but that's only a few titles. Are the rest keeping up the high quality?

Edit : I see JFlash is a PS1 game release for PSP so ignore that ^^^

Tried the demo.

I am not amused.

It seems a bit slow moving. I was expecting more of a hi-speed Wipeout type game. But this really is more like a Super Monkey Ball puzzle game than a racer.

Maybe the full version has better tracks. Oh well...

If I remember correctly the PSP version had a track builder.

Jumping flash is one of my favorite PS1 games.

Gripshift is quite entertaining so far. A bit different from other "racers" but it has it's own charm -- I can't say I'd pay full price for it ($30+) as a boxed game, but at $10, it's worth it.

Good day!

Yeah I played Gripshift for at least 2 hours last night online and it was fun as hell. Another great purchase from PSN. Now when is Fl0w coming?

Give me some Jumping Flash screens :D

Is that playable on the PS3 or do you have to transfer it over the PSP to play it? And if its playable on the PS3 does it have some visual upgrades like better resolution?

Nope! The reason I new something new came out was that I got a message that "an error has occurred" and I had been logged out of PSN. That's exactly what happened when GTHD dropped. =) When I finally was able to log in for GTHD, the download took over an hour. That was at a different house, one that I know has a good connection. Here at my own house, GripShift took just under an hour to complete.

Every download I've made from the PS Store has taken suprisingly long, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!

Wow, that looks like the most fun nextgen racing game so far, how is it? Micro Review please.
And Jumping Flash updated for PS3?!! Holy c**p! Why no pictures?

Back