Gripshift and Jumping Flash now on PSN

downloaded the demo (in bare minutes ..) is a bit of fun yes. is it worth 9$ ? i dont know, maybe not for me, maybe yes for others. thank god for playable demo downloadable games :p

Micro Review please.

Crayon Micro Review:

GS defies catergorization in a way that was once common in gaming. The superficial appearance of a racing game does a diservice the the actual gameplay; a free-form, skill-based, exploration challenge set in miniture, levitating worlds.

GS makes the most of the 300mb it occupies with a variety of play options, clean presentation and smartly selected details -such as indie dance traks and compatibility with the system buddy list. Overall the completness and polish of the ten dollar package is hard to fault.

The only seriosu fault of GS is it's initial pacing, which fails to take you back to the good old days the way it's striking origionality does. The game starts with so much painfully slow hand-holding, and risks turning off those who are willing to give GS a fair, but brief chance. These all-too-modern "turtorial levels" hurt the game's initial impression.

Overall score: 1.6
(on a micro-scale of 0.0 - 2.0)

downloaded the demo (in bare minutes ..) is a bit of fun yes. is it worth 9$ ? i dont know, maybe not for me, maybe yes for others. thank god for playable demo downloadable games :p

If we imported a PS3 into Europe, is it possible for us to buy games from Japan or US?

If we imported a PS3 into Europe, is it possible for us to buy games from Japan or US?

We can get games from other regions by simply registering additional PSN accounts in different countries. I'm assuming you can do the same.

Back