New SixAxis PS3 commerical!

They had me, right up until the crows came out of the wall. Not sure what that was about, but everything before it was cool. Weird commercials no doubt. :p

Love it. Just like every other commercial. Except the baby one which scares the shit of me.
Any new ads at playbeyond btw?

They had me, right up until the crows came out of the wall. Not sure what that was about, but everything before it was cool. Weird commercials no doubt. :p

sony is trying to outdo sega's marketing campaigns by confusing the hell out of everyone more than sega did weith saturn ads.

It's hatched crows of course. They are not coming out of the wall, they come out of the eggs.

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't hurt if they at least add "w/Motion Sensing" tech. After seeing the commercial, my brother, who isn't a gamer, said "the PS3's controller is wireless?" Without knowing it also has motion sensing.

.Z

Looks almost like an european Playstation commercial.

The Playstation commercials over here, especially in France, can get quite conceptual, to say the least.

Back