What music are you listening to right now?

Opeth- The Baying of the Hounds

I saw them live on the 21st and it was the undisputed greatest show of my life. I love Mikael's on-stage personality. He described "Heir Apparent" as "a song about lambs, bunnies and days on the beach." There's something about seeing your favorite band live for the first time. For me, it was just monumentally moving to see them. They played "The Baying of the Hounds" live and it was flawless.

New Bomb Turks - Destroy Oh Boy (1993)
New Bomb Turks - Information Highway Revisited (1994)

Both somewhat flawed classics that helped rejuvenate punk rock, but classics nonetheless. Blistering fast rock'n roll with a lot of 80s punk/hardcore influence.

I've also been listening to the new Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album which is five star.

For the first time in my life I paid for music and downloaded NEU! albums.
I realized how much I did not know about modern music.

I didn't want this thread to get lost....

Dark Tranquillity- The New Build

I just bought a new guitar recently and hope to some day be able to play this. DT, while their riffs aren't exactly that technical, they downtune almost every string which is a royal pain in the ass. I've been using "Guitar Pro" for tablature and it's really helpful for any other guitarists out there.

The Appleseed Cast - Mare Mortis

I've been listening to post-rock constantly lately and I have to say I think it's the most consistent genre in music. Explosions in the Sky, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Mogwai, Russian Circles, Breaking the Cage, Pelican, Sigur Ros, and tons of others I've heard but can't remember now. They all have their own little differences but present something unique and massively interesting. Great music to just think to.

Crystal Castles - self titled album.

Punk meets ZX Spectrum meets House meets Awesome.

Back