Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I dont like it.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I never tried.

Votes: 52 86.7%

• Total voters

pascal

Veteran
Yesterday my family went to a pizza house. Eat as much as you can style.

My daughter had some chocolate pizza slices between pepperoni and quatro formaggi slices. I personally dont like this kind of inovation and I prefer the traditional ones.

Do you like chocolate pizza?

pascal said:
Yesterday my family went to a pizza house. Eat as much as you can style.

My daughter had some chocolate pizza slices between pepperoni and quatro formaggi slices. I personally dont like this kind of inovation and I prefer the traditional ones.

Do you like chocolate pizza?
never tried and never will.

Does white toast bread with a couple of nougat shavings and a slice of camembert placed under the grill for two minutes qualify? Strawberry jam on top afterwards optional. If so, then: Yes. I do like chocolate pizza.

Other than that am cuirious as to exactly what a chocolate pizza is?

Yes Zaphod, I think it qualify :)

The chocolate pizza is just a normal pizza bread covered with chocolate and other sweet itens, sometimes with a neutral cheese like cottage. I have a picture somewhere, but I have to find. I will post it tomorrow night.

But you can do some google search and find lots of chocolate pizza varietys: http://www.google.com.br/search?hl=pt-BR&q=pizza+chocolate&btnG=Pesquisa+Google&meta=

My family liked it. Also they had some banana pizza (banana covered with cheese), pineapple pizza (with cheese and ham too), and goiaba with cheese (some people call it Romeu and Juliet).
I will try next time.

Tonight we just had some the traditional calabresa sausage with pepper and quatro formaggi delivery :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sindre said:
Chocolate Pizza? What's next the Popcorn Hotdog!?
Sounds very "interesting", never tried it;-)

Peanut butter pizza, only with a few thousand grams of fat!

Peanut butter pizza, only with a few thousand grams of fat!

not sure a bit peanut butter woul bring more fat than a decent four cheese pizza.

all-you-can-eat pizzeria? OMG! does that exist? though a nice, cooked in wood oven 40cm wide pizza with goat cheese, blue cheese, three eggs and nice stuff is enough for me! so you can eat as many small pizza as you want? that's the new Eden on earth!

chocolate pizza, that sounds terrible. if you want a nice small "dessert pizza" there are those with ananas, curry and chicken.

I had a chocolate pizza once (pizza hut). I wouldn't call it bad exactly, but I wouldn't order it again on purpose, but if I was hungry and it was there.

The human brain, possibly quite unlike other animals, has an awesome abillity to simulate an experience before actually trying it. I can, for instance, simulate the experience of mixing pizza with chocolate flavour and come to the conclussion that whomever invented it belongs on the same level in hell as the guy who invented fermented herring; and I don't even have to put my tastebuds at risk.

Short answer: no.
Long answer: no I don't.
Very long answer: no, it violates my taste buds.

I will never understand people who put extra cheese or chocolate on everything.

Are we talking about dessert "pizza" here, or are you talking about an actual pizza in which chocolate is mixed into the dough or perhaps used as a topping or both?

Sounds more like chocolate cheese pie to me.

And no, I have never tried it. Don't think I will either.

Are we talking about dessert "pizza" here, or are you talking about an actual pizza in which chocolate is mixed into the dough or perhaps used as a topping or both?
I is more like a dessert pizza.
You will find banana and chocolate but not pepperoni and chocolate.

all-you-can-eat pizzeria? OMG! does that exist? though a nice, cooked in wood oven 40cm wide pizza with goat cheese, blue cheese, three eggs and nice stuff is enough for me! so you can eat as many small pizza as you want? that's the new Eden on earth!
We got such here in Finland, called "Golden RAX" or something along those lines.
Naturally the pizzas aren't quite the same quality as normal pizzerias, but they're still good.
There's also things like lasagne, chicken wings, salad, soup etc for "all you can eat" at RAX

It's fun to go there with few friends and a laptop + tons of movies, there's no time limit on how long you can stay there :LOL:
(as long as it's within the time it's open, of course)

Well to be exactly I used to like it very much, but now I am not fond of it. I don't like those too sweet things, there is something wrong with my throat.

Back