Do you like chocolate pizza?

• I like it.

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • I dont like it.

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • I never tried.

Votes: 52 86.7%

• Total voters
pizza with goat cheese, blue cheese, three eggs and nice stuff is enough for me! so you can eat as many small pizza as you want? that's the new Eden on earth!

chocolate pizza, that sounds terrible. if you want a nice small "dessert pizza" there are those with ananas, curry and chicken.
It is obvious there are different taste genes throughout the world.

Blue cheese and eggs on a pizza? What ring of Dante's hell thought that up? I like blue cheese. I like eggs. But pizza isn't that.

Bananas + curry + chicken = ehhhh? Certainly not for desert.

sorry I meant pineapple not bananas, ananas is the french/latin for pineapple so I made the little mistake of writing that as it was english as well.
that's a sugary, "indian" themed pizza that is perhaps closer to a regular pizza than a chocalote "dessert pizza".

yes a pizza with both blue cheese and egg is uncommon. but barring that, can you tell me with a straight face you wouldn't want this one
piola-pizzeria-quattro-formaggi-pizza.JPG

or one like this (didn't find better so imagine it's better made and looks better)
784111773_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Egg on a pizza wouldn't be to bad but I couldn't do it with pepperoni (strongly dislike pepperoni).

Egg on a pizza wouldn't be to bad but I couldn't do it with pepperoni (strongly dislike pepperoni).

Mmm.. I'm drunk enough atm to want pepperoni, salami & bacon pizza :p
Though, I would probably be dead by the morning due glogged up veins :LOL:

Blue cheese, sure. I love me a Quattro Formaggi every once in a while.

Pineapple on pizza is a crime.

Chocolate? Dafuq?

Back