New Zelda screenshots.

Why is this game has to be delayed ? The dungeon and forrest shots looks alright.

The town shots reminds me of the NES Adventure of Link towns, with lots of twins and tripplets, awsome for nostalgia, but I hope they fixed those.

From the other thread.
"After much discussion, the Zelda development team has requested extra time to add new levels, more depth and even higher quality to Zelda: Twilight Princess," said Nintendo of America's vice president of corporate affairs, Perrin Kaplan.

Also apparently they want to launch the game globally.

This game brings a tear to me eye...its so visually stunning. I really like the picture of Link in the water (and the rainbow color on the reef). I'm sad that its delayed...but more levels=more playtime and making the game generally better is good...just don't go as far as FFXII development time *shivers

It looks pretty good, especially for little Gamecube. Nothing like seeing how far our Geforce2's shoulda gone!

But it's too bad about the 16-bit color limitations..... That showed up in RE4 too.

Yeah this will be a great last hurrah for Gamecube. I'm looking forward to giving it a try. It'll be like the Conker's Bad Fur Day of N64 lol. The end of an era, but hopefully it sells better than Conker did! It must hurt for them to have to skip out on Xmas.

I've been waiting a long time to see a Link that looks like he did in that Gamecube demo movie from 2000. The depth of field effects are great btw. And though I stated that 16-bit is a problem, I have to admit I can't see any obvious dithering in there (other than JPEG artifacts I think).

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be using the excuse that my son needs a "kid friendly" system, to buy a GameCube when this comes out :)

Then I can get a few of the party games later on, hopefully used or their price below or around $20.

Speng.

This will be my last purchase for the GC. But yes, it is delayed. Not necessarily a bad thing, there is this whole xmas season and their NDS to focus on, gotta beat the PSP with a very large bat they do. And they certainly wont have a problem selling Zelda titles.

edit: oh yeah, these shots don't look as impressive as that recent(1-2 months?) 10-15 min gameplay video I saw, that thing made me wet inside.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back