I never thought it would happen to me pt 2

sytaylor

Newcomer
Ok, you've probably been there, night out with a few guys from work, most of whom are far older, far smellier or just plain far more annoying than you could ever be. The obscure scottish guy tries to chat up the totally gorgeous girl you've had your eye on and you make the save. You then pluck up the courage to start chatting with her and she notices your accent and thusly, that she goes to uni nearby but is simply at home for the summer.

Gorgeous girl then invites you to a club with her and her friends, where you get chatting and get on like a house on fire. You get gorgeous girls phone number and send and recieve a few txts. Then it all goes quiet, and you assume she's either met someone or got bored.

Then out of the blue, a month later she calls you up and starts telling you how she's really sorry she didn't get back to you, her uncle was extremley ill, so she was away from home and forgot her phone. You continue chatting as if nothing had ever happened and she drops serious hints that she would like to date.

Allow me to say, I'm not ugly guy, I know that.. but I've always fished in the 7 to 8 out of 10 league. This girl was absolutley mind blowingly gorgeous and has the personality to match, and then tenfold again. What happened to me? I used to be the guy that faded into the background at highschool.

/me is over the moon.

Oh and my pics from the modelling agency I joined were great. When I get the full size prints I'll scan them if anyone is interested?

Had to find an outlet, thanks B3D, lol. :)

Well done... By the way, we all say "i dont look THAT good" but reality is always different, says one who thought he looked like total crap (didnt bother shaving, havent been gymming it for 2 weeks...) and got so much attention on sunday night he couldn't believe it...

london-boy said:
Well done... By the way, we all say "i dont look THAT good" but reality is always different, says one who thought he looked like total crap (didnt bother shaving, havent been gymming it for 2 weeks...) and got so much attention on sunday night he couldn't believe it...

Yeah maybe its just familiarity with self. When I see myself I spot all those old things I've spotted about myself throughout the years, but others just see the whole thing I guess. (Appearance.. not my actualy "thing" before any innuendo starts :p)

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:

Yeah maybe its just familiarity with self. When I see myself I spot all those old things I've spotted about myself throughout the years, but others just see the whole thing I guess. (Appearance.. not my actualy "thing" before any innuendo starts :p)

It's always better to see the whole thing, just to get a good idea.

london-boy said:

You mean your body recompositions itself within two weeks if you don't exercise? 8)

John Reynolds said:
london-boy said:

You mean your body recompositions itself within two weeks if you don't exercise? 8)

Well it might be just me, but i see a huge difference....

Sy, i was teasing u... :D

Back