I hate not having a life...

Yup, it cannot buy happiness but money sure can eliminate a lot of misery and anxiety. When you reach a financial position where you no longer have to be concerned about paying a mortgage and/or working at all, it's utterly freeing.

Can confirm. awhile ago I was working in the middle of a jungle and money for daily necessities were not a concern because everything were taken care of by the company.

It felt really freeing indeed.

And also as a bonus, I can scream to my heart content onto the jungle. Felt great!

I got these charges to do with former support workers. It's a complicated story. They assumed I liked them years ago, then overreacted. Their bosses also lied and said they were still down to support me. After the police got involved, they denied that as well.

This has been going on for years. But explaining everything would take too long. They sentenced me to a supervision order in October for making threats, when they basically harassed me first, when I had one before. My own lawyer messed me about, but I wasn't able to have him replaced, as everyone I called kept making excuses. So I was like, to hell with this.

I basically had them, and other people in recent years, getting me charged. For example, I was trying to get small parts in local films. Somebody on Twitter has essentially soiled my name, significantly reducing the amount of work I've been able to acquire where I live, which is Edinburgh, Scotland.

I've got anxiety, and I have never learned how to drive.

But yeah. I do think getting away would be a good move. :)

Do you plan to learn driving in 2022 ?

I've a generalized anxiety disorder, and felt like sh*t for years. Some stuff were out of my control, but at some point you have to make a list of stuff you need to do to feel better. It was the hardest thing for me, getting the ball rolling. Therapy helped a little.

And when I feel really bad about my life, the solution and cause are always the same. I didn't do the things I planned to do to have the life I want. Most of my misery come from myself. And it's good because it means I can act on it.
Now, of course, in some situations (death of love ones, diseases, etc), you just have to stay strong and deal with it, like everyone do.

I hope you'll have a great 2022 :)

Back