ROTFLMAO- a really funny rant

" I figured the next time I parked at my girlfriend's place overnight I would have to buy some crackpipes and tape them to my bike as a peace offering. Overall, I wasn't that upset "

Lol .. :LOL:

RainZ

hupfinsgack said:
:LOL:

You should have added a poll about what the guy should do....

I'd vote for either options number two or three, most likely three.... but then again I'm just a vindictive something or another. 8)

Killer-Kris said:
hupfinsgack said:
:LOL:

You should have added a poll about what the guy should do....

I'd vote for either options number two or three, most likely three.... but then again I'm just a vindictive something or another. 8)

Those aren't vindictive. If you want vindictive, do what I'd do.

Discreetly wire a continuity circuit around the tops of the spark plugs. When the crackhead proceeds to saw through them, he or she would break the circuit, and by doing so, activate the five-pound block of C4 I would have situated in the gas tank.

Now that's vindictive, and insane.

OK, lets add some poll... any option idea to choose from? I'm thinkin as well, of course but I've got a sixpack to 'destroy'... :D

PS: Listening Zappa: Bobby Brown... :LOL:

T2k said:
OK, lets add some poll... any option idea to choose from? I'm thinkin as well, of course but I've got a sixpack to 'destroy'... :D

How about putting a combination of laxative and LSD on it. That would give him a hell of a smoke...

Back