PC local Co-op games

Cyan just a heads up from the 5th of aug to the 15th Cygni all guns blazing will be free on epic it supports local co-op

Edit: so does DNF Dual also free at the same time

Yeah I was thinking both of these games looked good. Didn't realise the "Super R-Type" one had co-op as well though. Awesome!

Moving Out, a game which is free on Epic Store this week and recommended by @Davros , has been a huge success with my 5 y.o. and 7 y.o. nephews. They were saying "This game is so fun!!". And it is. The two of them played the game with a gamepad for a couple of hours and then I joined later using a kb+mouse. The game is sooooo fun. They were laughing most of the time, and me too. Some situations are just.... Some people need you to load a truck with their furniture for moving reasons, and it can be hilarious.

It's also a plus you can really simplify the controls, the original controls can be complex for kids (holding LB or RB to push things and moving around at the same time can be a no go for them), and I also used some of the assisted mode options, some houses can be challenging even in assisted mode, like one with a pool....

It's not a miracle that it has 81% positive reviews on Steam.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/moving-out

Also Bluey: The Videogame from PC Gamepass has been a huge hit with them. They completed many missions.

Back