Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

I don't really want to pile on this, so i'm going to keep it short. Damage numbers........ /sigh, there has to be a better way to provide feedback to the player but it's probably harder to do the treadmill without them.

WB hasn't been the best custodian of anything concerning DC for years. And they won't let go of the franchise, which is maddening. Then again, not sure who could do a better job in the current climate.

WB hasn't been the best custodian of anything concerning DC for years. And they won't let go of the franchise, which is maddening. Then again, not sure who could do a better job in the current climate.

Wasn't particularly thinking DC. When WB Games was up for sale minus franchises, Rocksteady would have been top of my list to turn some other IP into an exciting game world.

Even with the issues that are coming out of these short previews, Rocksteady's character work stands out as being really strong.

I'm sure there will be a bunch of gamers who enjoy this type of game.

Their last game came out 8 years ago? Compared to movies the development times of games takes longer and longer. With movies I'm often surprised at how quickly even the biggest movies are made.

If the non-interactive cutscenes are the part where the most effort has been made and are the best thing about the game, then it's an anti-game.

Last edited:
Their last game came out 8 years ago? Compared to movies the development times of games takes longer and longer. With movies I'm often surprised at how quickly even the biggest movies are made.

If the non-interactive cutscenes are the part where the most effort has been made and are the best thing about the game, then it's an anti-game.
Closer to 9 years ago; June 2015.

Hopefully not. WB don't look like the best custodians of that studio right now. Selling them off to a someone who's not going to force an ill fitting business model onto their next game would be a good outcome.

They spent 9 years on this game, founders have left as a lot of people who worked on the previous games.
The studio that made the Arkham games doesn't exist anymore.

The studio that remains delivered a game where captain boomerang uses a gun. Not sure who'would buy them.

There were mumblings that they were part way through a Superman game before moving to Suicide Squad.
most likely they wasted a few years on that.

But to be fair , its not like the movie studios are much better. They had an amazing movie with the new superman but then shat the bed with batman vs super man and justice league and they just fell apart from there

Back