Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

B3452-A75-E249-4-F47-955-F-BA8-F7-E826-D83.jpg

https://gamerant.com/suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-screenshots-story-dc-fandome/

This is an actual game, right? Has anyone seen any game being played?

Tired of 0 gameplay trailers especially when title was already announced more than year ago. And to be honest I'm sad that Rocksteady is not developing just nextgen only new singleplayer Batman game.

It is a bit pants to have no idea how it plays or what it actually looks like during gameplay. Having said that, I think having a broader set of characters does open up new gameplay opportunities. There's nothing to prevent them having playable sections with any DC characters they want either.

In terms of gameplay I find it a little difficult to get excited for a bunch of characters when their combined "real life" abilities come nowhere close to matching what the Batman can do all on his own. And that is without even factoring in his giant arsenal of cool toys. I mean Harley is acrobatic and swings a bat, one dude is an expert marksman and the Shark is strong. That sums up pretty much every video game character ever.

In terms of gameplay I find it a little difficult to get excited for a bunch of characters when their combined "real life" abilities come nowhere close to matching what the Batman can do all on his own. And that is without even factoring in his giant arsenal of cool toys. I mean Harley is acrobatic and swings a bat, one dude is an expert marksman and the Shark is strong. That sums up pretty much every video game character ever.
If executed properly I think this can be a highlight.
For the same reason Alien Isolation worked so well. The Alien was a challenge and fan because it was much stronger than you. You were a weakling
Imagine being one of the villains facing the Batman and trying to "survive" and do your thing.

Back