Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League [PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

I guess this will be a "beat'em up" ala Batman/Spiderman etc? Trailer looked fun, but that is not a game genre that I enjoy.

Good. Gotham Knights is still on for Oct 25. Give me a bit of time with both.

Tommy McClain

Good. Gotham Knights is still on for Oct 25. Give me a bit of time with both.

Tommy McClain

Yea it makes sense , They should just push this all the way to holiday. Isn't Gotham Knights a gass game ? Give it a lot of time.

It's not a GAAS game. It's nice co-op game though. So I think I will like it more than Suicide Squad.

Tommy McClain

I wouldn't mind if it is one. Gaas games are fine if they have enough content. They are like mmos but smaller scale. The problem with most gaas games is they launch with the bare minimum of content. They need to build up enough content to last for months and have updates ready to go the month after launch.

I also think this delay has to do with the discovery purchase of warner brothers and the rumored sell of the game division after the sale

Wow looks like they went for the full overhaul after all. Game must be a hot mess. Good on them for making a hard but right decision.

Wow looks like they went for the full overhaul after all. Game must be a hot mess. Good on them for making a hard but right decision.

They are not overhauling the game. It's still the same play with AI team-mates or with co-op partners.

I don't think this game is going to do well. Could be the end for Rocksteady after such a long and probably expensive development cycle.

They are not overhauling the game. It's still the same play with AI team-mates or with co-op partners.
That's not the problem. The game design is the major problem with every character having the same gun play and it just being a boring looter shooter.

That's not the problem. The game design is the major problem with every character having the same gun play and it just being a boring looter shooter.
Yeah, and I don't think they will be overhauling that either.

Hands on previews are out. Doesn't look good at all. I don't understand how developers spend 9 years and end up with this.

Many lament that heroes doing bad things and ending up killed make them uncomfortable, and that you interact with ridiculously wacky d-tier villains. Probably the only point of contact between these people and DC comics is some MCU movie.

Many lament that heroes doing bad things and ending up killed make them uncomfortable, and that you interact with ridiculously wacky d-tier villains. Probably the only point of contact between these people and DC comics is some MCU movie.

Yeah that bit from IGN was really stupid. What does heroes dying have to do with whether the game is good?

Back