Playstation 5 [PS5] [Release November 12 2020]

I love how it's such a big monstrosity. I have it in the living room next to my 1.7 meter tall left speaker, so it looks fairly small.

A few days ago though a friend came visit, she is an architect. She didn't stay long but she did notice the PS5 in our living room. She was like: "whoa what is that?!" I had to unplug it to show her, and she investigated it for like 2 minutes. She was really impressed by the design. Maybe because it doesn't look like anything?
It is growing on me, the design. With PS5 winning almost all comparisons up to this point, it's allowed to be big

I just downloaded Resogun, and was pretty disappointed to see the slowdown at the end of a level when everything explodes gone entirely.
For me that was part of the charm and reminded me of playing gradius or r type back in the day. You knew a system was pushed to max

Dunno Sony hasn't put any time limit to it currently
I added everything I didn't already into my game library. That's usually the deal - like PS+ you grab it while it's there in case it disappears. Once it's in your library it's generally yours as long as you continue to subscribe.

When PS+ first started many games would be yours even if cancelled your PS+ subscription.

Sony could maybe work out a contract where Konami is given access to the assets to create pachinko machines; in Konamis eyes it would be the greatest deal.
If they can get the pro evolution team and license from Konami as well then it could become like MLB The Show; the benchmark sport title to beat

Sony now bans account sharing? After so many years they finally enforced their rules lol.

Hmm I wonder if now they also ban people redownloading P. T...

Usually they wouldn't care, but this time it's money (free, full games) on the line so yes.

Sharing your account with somebody you don't know is precisely against the TOS.
Well, if you don't abuse it it's fine, but it became apparent that a lot of people made money by using their PS5s to give away PS+ freebies to other people for a fee. As a result the PS5s were banned from PSN and the other accounts got like a 2 week suspension or something like that.

So this is something that you should take care when buying a second-hand PS5. It might be a banned console.

https://gamertweak.com/sony-permanently-ban-ps5-owners-selling-access-ps-plus-collection/

Back