Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
I know it’s a person’s choice and that I don’t have to buy it, but that’s beside the point isn’t it? We’re discussing how we feel about this, and our opinion is that it’s all a bit rubbish. That’s my opinion, which is different from your opinion.

Again, we will survive, not a huge drama, but it is still not the best decision Sony has made, and is one of many.

Nice. Very professional.
Yeah, I've really enjoyed this guy's analysis videos. Whether he likes what he sees or does not, I love the unbiased analysis. I especially like it when he's impressed and can't quite work out how a particular effect was achieved.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/30/marvels-spider-man-remastered-detailed/

"This does bring us to one of the bigger changes. In order to bring the best performances to players with our next-generation Marvel’s Spider-Man games, we have recast the face of Peter Parker. We loved working with John Bubniak on the original game; however, to get a better match to Peter Parker/Spider-Man actor Yuri Lowenthal’s facial capture, we have cast Ben Jordan to be the face model for Peter Parker on the PS5 console. He looks incredible in-game, and Yuri’s moving performances take on a new life."

"Let’s talk about graphical updates. The team has done the painstaking work of updating the city’s environment to take advantage of the new console. Beyond improved models and materials, one of the biggest things we have brought to the game is ray-traced reflections and ambient shadows. We now have true reflections on the windows of buildings, and it looks stunning with our new skies and weather."
50395503713_84c6c9b8ff_4k.jpg

50396356732_9c898fc121_4k.jpg

It definitely does look like that. Maybe it was too late to change the model after 2017's Spider-Man Homecoming / 2016's Captain America: Civil War?
Possibly yea.

Damn, sort of sucks this is a digital voucher only for the remastered. I can't just borrow SM:MM and be able to play both. Only one person will have the digital voucher...

Back