Could you bring the "PC Forums"/"PC Games" link back to the Consoles forums, please moderators? Thx!

Do you want to bring back the link to the PC forums in the Console forum?

• Total voters
The addition of the chicken and the egg made voting much more difficult. Truth be told though for me the pc forum here is largely dead anyways, so it doesn't really matter much to me either way, I've mostly stopped going to it.

Yes, I almost voted monkey Island as well.. Because it's monkey Island

I use "watched threads" and then after that "new posts" to browse the site, much easier than browsing individual forums IMO. On that basis a link means nothing to me, however I support it in principle as I'm against the separation into PC and console games forums in general. For me, the more opinions and comments I can read on a game that interests me, the better, and I find it quite annoying to often have to track two threads for the same game, one which is active (console) and one near dead (PC), and yet be compelled to post in the dead thread where my post is unlikely to be seen by many people just because of the platform I play it on.

The reality is I post in the console thread anyway most of the time as I suspect most of the PC gamers do (who's numbers are much higher here than the relative activity of the two games forums would suggest). The mods seem not to mind a PC version centric post in a console game thread as long as it's not trying to start a vs war which seems like a pragmatic approach to me. I would be concerned though if that leniency where to ever be removed.

Oh that does prompt me to suggest though.... in the mobile version of the app which Im on now (and is causing havok with my thumbs), when you scroll to the top of any thread you sometime get a link for "watched threads" and sometime (much more often) you just get the "mark forums read" and."search forums" links and need to go into menu first to access watched threads.

I.wondered if its possible to change a setting to keep the watched threads link at the top all the time. Its not a problem on PC as I just have a favourite in the bar linking to.watched threads, but on mobile its not quite as easy.

Could use nodes as tabs addon to create menus of parent nodes that contain their children as well. That way they're all accessible on the floating menu and don't even need to scroll up or down to a breadcrumb.

He just has to provide a link to
https://forum.beyond3d.com/forums/pc-games.7/

edit: cyan have the above line as your sig that way you can get to p.c games from all of your posts
Could use nodes as tabs addon to create menus of parent nodes that contain their children as well. That way they're all accessible on the floating menu and don't even need to scroll up or down to a breadcrumb.
Nice ideas both. Malo's one...I just wish it becomes standard and permanent. Davros' idea should do for the time being.

Back